Peeling lip

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Peeling lip

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ATTCmelissa
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 15

I was wondering if anyone found relief if they had peeling lips.
    At first mine was just the bottom lip, now, it also seems to be the bottom part of my top lip.
    Any ideas, I’m losing like a layer of skin a day or so, I’m 8 weeks into the diet and antifungals after being only on the diet for like 6 months.
    My lip used to be so bad it would crack and peel. Then it seemed to get better and now worse, it that a normal progression to come and go like that?
    It’s really worrying me.
    Per raster I am going to get some milk thistle to see if it is just my liver being taxed.
    This last weekend I was also sick. I had tummy issues feeling ill all the time and also had something settle in my chest, that I am still producing green mucus from.

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Use coconut oil as a lip gloss. It will provide relief…IDK about healing but it is very good at healing and keeping the area moist. When I first started diet bottom lip was chapped/peeling and then I started using coconut oil from doing oil pulling…it did help. Best of luck to you.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I think its one of those things that takes a long time to heal. I still have chap lips even though I have focused on healing my liver the last month or so. I was at a great spot before my trip where it completely went away for the first time in 10 years. However it has returned after my major cheat.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Peeling lip’ is closed to new replies.