Pearls IC or threelac

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Pearls IC or threelac

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mrs.candida 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

quick
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 49

Hey everybody, just dropping by again.

I have been attempting to cure my candida overgrowth for the past year and I have made some solid progress. However, everytime I eat any milk based product I feel terrible. My tongue also turns really white and I get really bad breath after eating anything with a moderate amount of carbs.

I currently take 5 tablespoons of coconut oil a day and megaflora as a probiotic.

The reason why I bring up probiotics is I recently read that unless the probiotics were pearls, nearly 99.9% of the beneficial bacteria would be killed before it even got to the intestines.

Should I consider Pearls IC?

Also, what is everyone’s view on Threelac ?

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Most bacteria from pills, yogurt, kefir, and other ferments WILL make it to your gut.

Threelac has some good strains of bacteria but the CFU count is so low and its WAY too expensive.
    If money is not a concern, give it a go.

Whoever told you only “Pearls” make it to your gut probably works for “Pearls”. Thats complete marketing BS.

You should check out the “Forum Strict Diet” that was designed by members here that cured their infestation -> The Protocol

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I currently take 5 tablespoons of coconut oil a day and megaflora as a probiotic.

You need more coconut oil. Work your way up to 15 tsp. a day and keep it that way for 4 months then back off.
    Start slow, or you’ll get bad die off.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

(5 tablespoons is 15 teaspoons.)

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

5 tablespoons is 15 teaspoons

sorry, my mind read 5 tsp not Tbls. carry on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Pearls IC or threelac’ is closed to new replies.