Peanut Butter?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Peanut Butter?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sunshine33 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

alwcm4
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 19

I know peanuts are a no no because of the mold, but what about the sugar free peanut butter powder. It contains only peanut powder, Erythritol and Salt. I don’t want to eat alot of it, but I found a coconut flour recipe for Peanut butter muffins and peanut butter is the only bad thing on the list of ingredients. I’m hoping this is something I can eat for extra calories, I just can’t get past the taste of the coconut flour bread.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Almond butter is a better option and tastes like peanut butter. Some markets have it fresh where you press a button and its made that second.

As far as the coconut bread: a few things I’ve tried to make it better include adding butter after toasting it(dairy is not allowed, but butter is in the neutral category). My leaky gut was so bad I used to have reaction to butter, but now I don’t.

Also, turn that bread into lemon-coconut bread; add some stevia, lemon zest, and lemon juice (not technically allowed but again in neutral territory). My leaky gut was so bad I used to have reaction to this bread, but now I don’t.

Try the pumpkin bread/muffins.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Try coconut butter(oil) instead of regular butter, my bad on this one.

sunshine33
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 17

I use ghee instead of butter. I make it myself from organic cultured butter.

And I use almond butter on my coconut bread or with veggies. The raw is better for you than roasted, but the roasted tastes better!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Peanut Butter?’ is closed to new replies.