partner has oral thrush – should i adopt candida diet, too?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions partner has oral thrush – should i adopt candida diet, too?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  1up 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

1up
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

My partner & I have been together for a couple months and she has constantly had oral thrush ever since. We believe it’s from her corticosteroid inhaler, but she’s been on that for a long time and before dating me hasn’t had thrush from it but once several years ago. She is going to go on the candida diet to see if it helps.

From what I’ve read, candida is not contagious, however it makes sense to me that because of her weakened immune system that my normal amount of candida in my mouth may be too much for her system to handle. Is that possible? And if so, should I also join her in adopting the candida diet?

I eat/drink a ton of sugar..so I can’t help but think I might be the problem here. Any facts and ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘partner has oral thrush – should i adopt candida diet, too?’ is closed to new replies.