Parasitology Center Lab results- help with understanding

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Parasitology Center Lab results- help with understanding

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Scooter133
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 5

I received the lab results from parasitology center and wanted some opinions.

Pathogenic Bacteria and Fungi
    +Enterococcus
    +Escherichia coli

(0 not present, 4 heavy presence)
    Fungi Spores and Common Yeasts
    (1) candida – candidia (dividing)

Other observations:
    (2) bacteria (normal bacilli)

Thanks,

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The results need to be analyzed by a doctor or naturopathic doctor.

-raster

Scooter133
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 5

raster wrote: The results need to be analyzed by a doctor or naturopathic doctor.

-raster

I’ve lost faith in many of the Dr’s I’ve seen. They would not order the test for me, I had to go and get it done on my own out of pocket. My Dr did give me a referral, one to a psychiatrist, as he thinks it’s in my head. Now I have tests to prove that there are issues,

I was hoping that the community that is actively going through this might have some suggestions. This has been the case with TRT and the Endo’s I’ve worked with.

Thanks,
    Scott<-

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

A naturopathic doctor can analyze the results and give you a treatment plan. They can determine what levels of parasites you have and at which ones. One of my naturopaths specialties is fighting parasites.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Parasitology Center Lab results- help with understanding’ is closed to new replies.