Parasite cleanse while in the anti-fungal stage?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Parasite cleanse while in the anti-fungal stage?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bermuda-oneangle
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 6

I wanted to ask if it is OK to take the antifungals for the candida and perform a parasite cleanse simultaneously?

The anti-fungals that I have are –

Extra virgin coconut oil
    Caprylic Acid
    Oregano Oil
    Spirulina

For the parasites I have the following –

Diatomaceous Earth (Food grade)
    Wormwood Herb
    Black Walnut Hulls (Wildcrafter)
    Mastic Gum

The question is, is it ok to combine all of these? Would appreciate your input.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t recommend it because this is called overdoing it. What happens if you kill the yeast and the parasites at the same time? They will create thousands of toxins that will overload your kidneys and liver and you will feel really bad. Heck this could even cause liver damage that will have to healed at a later time.

This isn’t a sprint to get better, this is a marathon. The marathon can last up to 6-18 months until you get better.

I created a post just for you:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst8180_Doing-too-much-too-fast.aspx

What is your detox plan to detox from the toxins?

Also you won’t be able to kill all of the parasites, there is simply no way to kill them all.

-raster

Bermuda-oneangle
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 6

raster;50666 wrote: I wouldn’t recommend it because this is called overdoing it. What happens if you kill the yeast and the parasites at the same time? They will create thousands of toxins that will overload your kidneys and liver and you will feel really bad. Heck this could even cause liver damage that will have to healed at a later time.

This isn’t a sprint to get better, this is a marathon. The marathon can last up to 6-18 months until you get better.

I created a post just for you:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst8180_Doing-too-much-too-fast.aspx

What is your detox plan to detox from the toxins?

Also you won’t be able to kill all of the parasites, there is simply no way to kill them all.

-raster

Roger that! For the toxins I have the Natural Factors Liv-Gall Cleanse and loads of water.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

That is not going to be good enough if you are taking 8 antifungal products.

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Parasite cleanse while in the anti-fungal stage?’ is closed to new replies.