Parasite cleanse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Parasite cleanse

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chausse112 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

chausse112
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 17

Is it a good idea to do a parasite cleanse now? I went through the 2 week cleanse, and I’ve been on the strict forum diet for 1 week. In 1 more week I get to start adding new things, teff, apricots etc. I know when you do this parasite cleanse you cannot have ANY sugars of any kind. So before I start to add a tiny bit of carbs and fruit sugar is this my window of opportunity or would it be too taxing for my organs?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can do a parasite cleanse while you are on the diet; what kind of cleanse were you thinking about doing?

-raster

chausse112

The parasite cleanse that I was thinking about doing is this one involving a tea that is made from the following-

4 Tablespoons wormwood
    2 Tablespoons whole cloves
    6 Drops of black walnut

brew 20 mins
    Use 2 Quarts of water

day 1 drink 2 cups
    day 2 drink 3 cups
    days 3-9 drink 4 cups

I hear it tastes quite awful.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can just do this while on the diet if you wanted…there is also the diatomaceous earth which works as well.

Keep in mind that you won’t be able to completely kill the parasites or candida, but just lower their numbers. The diet itself will kill them as well because they won’t have anything to feed on.

I take black walnut extract as my main extra antifungal and it works great by itself.

-raster

chausse112

raster wrote: You can just do this while on the diet if you wanted…there is also the diatomaceous earth which works as well.

Keep in mind that you won’t be able to completely kill the parasites or candida, but just lower their numbers. The diet itself will kill them as well because they won’t have anything to feed on.

I take black walnut extract as my main extra antifungal and it works great by itself.

-raster

What do you put the black walnut in? and how much

What is diatomaceous earth?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Parasite cleanse’ is closed to new replies.