Pancreatic enzymes

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Pancreatic enzymes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Angor
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

I bought some pancreatic enzymes since some of my symptoms pointed towards me being deficient. Unable to digest many foods, fat malabsorption (steatorrhea), gas etc. I took one yesterday and it gave me pain, discomfort, more gas and an overall unpleasant feeling in my gut. I’ve also tried Betaine HCI with pepsin (HCL?) It leaves me feeling inflamed in my intestines, and it doesn’t help at all. What kind of conclusions should I draw from this?

And I must say that the – can’t-digest-food-part actually arose during this diet. But, I’ve asked about that before. Just a little info about my situation.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What pancreatic enzyme product are you using? Most people who have digestive problems take either digestive bitters or digestive enzymes but haven’t heard of pancreatic enzymes.

Other acid products can help with digestion such as SF722 undeceonic acid or raw organic apple cider vinegar.

I am unsure what it means but it sounds like you have an acidity problem with the gut. You may have also purchased the wrong product.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Pancreatic enzymes’ is closed to new replies.