Paleo Bread Revised

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Paleo Bread Revised

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  paleonomy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

shermayzie
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 0

Every month I look forward to the Free Competitor Magazine at the gym. Well this months has hit Jackpot, and I am sharing it with you.

Paleo Bread
    1.5cup blanched almond flour
    2 tbl coconut flour
    1/4 cup golden flaxseed meal
    1/4 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
    1 1/2 tsp baking soda
    5 eggs
    1/4 cup coconut oil
    1tbs honey
    1tbs apple cider vinegar

Place almond flour, coconut flour, flax, salt, and baking soda(you should use aluminum free) in a food processor. Pulse ingredients together. Pulse in eggs, oil, honey, and vinegar. Pour batter into a greased 7.5 inch by 3.5 inch loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.

I have not made this yet, so I have no idea what it tastes like.

This article tells me that this bread is from the Paleo Diet. I do not know what that is. It also says to read more about Amsterdam and her cookbooks, visit http://www.competitor.com.

I do not work for this magazine, I just read it.

I made this bread using chia seeds instead of flax. Flax and I don’t get along. Also I read some information on how flax isn’t good for you.

It actually tastes good.

The batter will seem a little runny, but it bakes up nicely.

Happy Eating!

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

cant have honey on this diet

paleonomy
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

This bread is truly the dieters dream! Who wouldn’t love a gluten free food and tasty at the same time? can’t wait to make on this weekend. I’m sure my family would love it with an olive spread or honey. Just perfect for breakfast! Thanks for sharing this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Paleo Bread Revised’ is closed to new replies.