Pale skin during die-off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Pale skin during die-off?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lead
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 30

Has anyone ever gotten pale during die-off?

Not a little bit (surely everyone doesn’t look very great during die-off), but to the point where others ask if you’re ok and you get a bit shocked when you see yourself.. like, paleness that is quite apparent objectively.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

This is pretty normal from my experience. Be sure to support your liver with some of these remedies and it should get better within a week or two:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9434_Die-off-remedies-post–will-edit-more-in-time.aspx

-raster

lead
    Participant

What about feeling drunk? Not sure if it is the feeling of being drunk (haven’t ever drunk alcohol in my life) or just feeling intoxicated or something like that.

The fact that the candida releases toxins, acetaldehydes and whatnot should make it clear that such feeling should be there, but your experience is more important..

I also feel like my Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) gets worse, also the brain fog seems to be worse, I feel irritated easily.. I feel bad overall actually.

I’d always thought all this was due to overeating on the diet or not tolerating something, but it looks quite apparent now that it’s die-off since it happens when I eat broccoli sprouts (also broccoli and cauliflowers somewhat), drink Nettle Leaf tea (not sure if this is related).

And now, after some months of eating only buckwheat, turkey, oat bran, some cucumbers and nothing else at all, I’ve started eating Jalapenos since I’ve finally found them and they give me this feeling again.. (but they help me with extremely sticky lips (almost like glue right after eating buckwheat with turkey) which is a very bothering problem to me; it really gives trouble when trying to speak.. this is a real candida symptom) I also feel bloated somewhat during the feeling..

Is there anything that is not very typical in this symptom list? E.g. RLS, drunkenness, bloating, etc.? (the latter looks unusual to me)

Also does the Nettle Leaf Tea make die-off worse for you or does it help at detoxing instead? (from your experience) Thanks.

raster
    Participant

Sounds like die-off to me. All veggies are antifungal and the nettle tea is antifungal. Additionally detox aids can upset the liver sometimes and this can make you feel quite weird in general.

I haven’t had nettle leaf tea b4 but I know its antifungal and is a liver cleansing herb.

-raster

lead
    Participant

Do you feel drunk? This particular symptom along with paleness is very obvious (not to the point where others think I’m drunk but to the point where I absolutely feel like I am..) and always bothers me after feeling like I’ve killed off some of the candida..

raster
    Participant

I mean I am 3-4 years into the battle now so I don’t feel much of anything anymore, but when I started I felt very nauseous, sweaty, and very ill in general with a wide range of symptoms such as heart palpitations, ringing ears, headaches, sensitivity to light, etc.

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Pale skin during die-off?’ is closed to new replies.