pains under back ribs and twitches

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions pains under back ribs and twitches

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jennar27 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jennar27
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 11

I am in the middle of my second month. I am getting pains under my back/front ribs and on my sides in that low region and twitches. I cant seem to figure out what is going on? Die off? Allergic reactions? I didnt feel any of the burning sensation like raster mentioned for allergic reactions. Has anyone else experienced this?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would look at a diagram of your kidneys on a body and this is likely where the pain is coming from. This is caused by toxins taxing it. Are you doing any kind of pH altering therapy?

The twitches are related to toxins.

Are you taking anything to protect your liver and kidneys and to help you detox?

-raster

Jennar27
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 11

I have been taking molybdenum and milk thistle from the start. But started only taking it when I felt bad, like if I thought i was having symptoms from die off.

My naturopathic doc put me on lactic acid yeast to acidify the gut, which i just started 3 days ago and these pains Im describing seem to be coming back now, because I originally felt them after the cleanse and early on in the diet when I ate just veggies.The pains started to die down when I added buckwheat and oat bran. So I thought it was weird that it was coming back.

I also just got back from an extensive hiking trip in costa rica. And I feel like some immune issues that I thought completely vanished, came back. Still dont have a voice, throat pain and fatigue came back,and back pain, which went away completely in the beginning of the diet. Im not sure what is going on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘pains under back ribs and twitches’ is closed to new replies.