Pains in neck

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Pains in neck

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Makingchanges 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Makingchanges
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 43

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing strange pains in the front of the neck? It almost feels like my neck is strained but I’m not doing anything to strain it as I have no energy. It is also sort of achey at times and hurts to swallow (not in my throat).
    I mowed my lawn for the first time in ages yesterday and boy was that a mistake…That really did me in for the rest of the day and still today, but most days I have little energy to do much. By the time 3pm rolls by I am so fatigued and have these hideous pains in my neck that I have to take a panadol and have a bath.
    I have been on the strict diet now for 6 weeks and have lost 11kgs. I can’t afford to lose anymore weight as I now weigh just under 50kgs and I am about 5 foot 5inches tall. I just can’t seem to keep it on. Stopping the complex carbs, sugar and dairy etc have made a big difference for sure. Oh and it’s annoying that hardly any of my clothes fit me now, but the upside of that is that I can buy new ones! shhh, not telling hubby lol!

I have been seeing a holistic Dr and she has me taking the following:-

SF722
    Inflameze active
    Quercetain
    probex
    Body ecology Vitality Super Green powder

She says I need to flood the body with the good bacteria while on the diet to sort out the bad and says that everything stems from the stomach which is why it is so important to get that corrected.

I am considering taking the Molybdenum because I am wondering if the pains in my neck are from die off and the toxins aren’t able to be coverted. One thing that may be causing the symptoms to worsen is that I have been instructed to increase the SF722 by one every 3 days. She said I would feel better and better as the dose increases so maybe I just need to be patient. Anyone else had experience with this product?
    So as I said when I started this thread….Does anyone else experience these odds neck pains that sometimes also go up to the ears and of course headaches(I know thats a given).

Thanks for taking the time to read me.
    Cheers.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Oh! yes, as I sit here my neck pain is intense. If I massage it out it travels to my ears and they are ringing. I assume it’s toxins that my body can’t process.

You should absolutely be taking the chelated molybdenium. I’m curious why you haven’t taken it yet.

Hopefully someone has some good info on this neck pain.

Makingchanges

I hope this lands in the right place as I’m new to this forum…

Mrs Candida,

I have only just found info in the Molybdenum and I mentioned it to my naturopath and she says she hasn’t found it to be successful but to give it a try, so I will. Did you notice much of a difference with the neck pains when taking this?

Is your neck pain like something you have never felt before? Do you find it hard to describe?

Also, when I mentioned to the naturopath that I had had a massage in the neck area where the pain was she told me that this is a no no and to let it be.

Thanks for replying Mrs Candida. Its nice to know I’m not alone but sorry we have this in common.
    Cheers.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

If she’s telling you not to massage the area, she probably believes your lymph nodes are what is feeling painful. The lymph system gathers your interstitial toxins by way of its capillaries, then sends them to the lymph nodes, where they’re supposed to be destroyed. If your lymph nodes are full of toxins because you’re killing candida (which expel toxins into your system when they die), they would likely be sore, and pressing on the nodes can push the toxins back out before they’re destroyed.

shayfo

Also, the molybdenum amino acid chelate helped my die-off symptoms immensely, so I would recommend it.

Makingchanges

@shayfo,
    Thank you for that info about the lymph nodes etc. She did mention it but not like your detailed explanation. Makes sense. I appreciate you taking the time because I am a “need to know more info” kind of person.
    Does the Molybdenum help to expel it from the lymph nodes? And you say it’s molybdenum amino acid chelate…is there a difference in products?

shayfo

I’m a massage therapist, and I’ve had to explain to quite a few people why they shouldn’t get a massage while sick 🙂

You specifically want the amino acid chelate form of molybdenum. I believe it’s more bioavailable in that form. It supports your liver, and when your liver is working more efficiently, it takes some of the strain off your lymphatic system, since they’re both working to remove toxic substances from your body.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Shay your post gave me an idea. I decided to focus on dry skin brushing around my neck.

I was doing full body dry skin brushing but only about 2 times a week. I did a nice long session on my neck last night and woke up this morning with no neck pain. I also had the side effect I notice most from dry skin brushing, clear discharge after a bowl movement.

I plain on working on my neck two times a day to see if I can knock out that pain.

Makingchanges

Thanks Shay,

I will get that kind for sure.

mrs.candida,

The dry brushing sounds like a great idea on the neck. What helps me a lot is when I soak in a bath with epsom salts, I make sure I sink down to put my whole neck in the water.
    I backed off on the SF722 today and I feel a little better. I’ll increase that more slowly.

Makingchanges

I just got info from my naturopath that molybdendum picolinate has the highest absorbtion rate and next to that are the amino acid chelates. She recommends this one for me as I have pyrrole disorder and therefore I need the highest absorbtion form. Just thought I’d share.
    Cheers.

Makingchanges

An update on the Molybdenum picolinate that my naturopath recommended…As I said previously it has a higher absorbtion rate AND she researched it today and it is also a chelate so yay! I’ll be starting this as soon as it arrives. It is a Thorne product and is 1000mcg strength.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Pains in neck’ is closed to new replies.