PAINN

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bears 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

bears
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 9

i’ve been having stomach cramps for around a day or two and then it leads to explosive dirrhhea for the whole day, well that happened last week and i feel it is happening now, since last night been getting insane stomach cramps and i’m kind of having no appetite for anything but forced myself to have yoghurt with alot of olive oil to get my bm to function better but still nothing. What is my body telling me??

ChadDL
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 4

This sounds like what Im experiencing. Are you on Molybdenum?

bears

no i’m not, i’ve been on the diet for two months now and this started since last week, i really don’t know what’s going on

CiproSucks
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 22

Are you eating a lot of eggs or some other protein in daily quantity?

bears

yeah usually for lunch i have chicken or steaks.. is that why?

CiproSucks
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 22

It’s possible. I was eating a lot of eggs and what happened is I had almost constant rumbling stomach, loose stools and occasional diarrhea. It took me a bit to connect it with the eggs, but once I stopped my diarrhea stopped and my rumbling went away. I didn’t eat another egg, thinking I had developed a reaction to them, but a couple of days ago I ate eggs again and was fine, so it was just a case of eating too many of them. You should try rotating out your proteins, and giving your body more of a variety. For a week, avoid chicken and beef altogether and eat more fish, wild game (but no pork!), and vegetables. If you have less stomach problems (not necessarily zero, as it can take time for your body to acclimate to the change), and your diarrhea goes away, you’ll know you found the source of the problem.

Also keep in mind that when any person, no matter how healthy, makes a radical diet change, their body will react in various ways, and a common way is diarrhea. If it goes away on it’s own, that’s all it is. But if the symptoms you describe are persistent, you should look at your diet and offer your body more variety.

bears

for now i’m worried about the stomach cramps, i have like no appetite and my stomach keeps making noises and is moving alot

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d stick to one serving of eggs per day and one serving of chicken or fish per day and see if you notice improvement. If you are eating beef then this can cause problems because it takes 1-2 days to digest whereas chicken and fish only take hours to digest.

I also had a problem eating too many eggs and when I reduced I noticed improvement.

-raster

bears

I barely eat eggs, i mostly eat chicken. I’m gonna try to cut down and see how that goes thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘PAINN’ is closed to new replies.