painkillers ok to take?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions painkillers ok to take?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lockie86 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

lockie86
    Participant
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 76

hi

am getting lots of aches and pains, worse with die off. arthritis-like pains etc in muscles and joints. and stiffness.

have stayed off anti inflammatories like ibuprofen and nurofen as i heard they are bad for candida overgrowth??

but, if this is true, are there any others i could take?

paracetamol maybe?

or any others that wouldn’t make candida worse?

many thanks,

mark, uk

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

I don’t think that pain killers are a good idea. Every chemical medication is a serious burden on the liver.
    I’d suggest to try natural pain killers first.
    One pain killer that is natural, safe and very effective is cannabis. Unfortunately this substance is not legal in most countries because the pharmaceutical industry would lose billions of income.

lockie86
    Participant

Thanks but I could do without the mental illness and other risks associated with cannabis, and don’t want to spend my days stoned!

Any other natural painkillers?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

SSRI’s can significantly set back your progress so I would avoid them if at all possible.

The aches and pains could also be related to dehydration so be sure to drink plenty of water…more than you ever have in your life.

If you were to address your mineral deficiencies by drinking bone broth soup or supplementing with trace minerals you likely would notice a benefit.

-raster

TheChosenOne
    Participant

lockie86;50741 wrote: Thanks but I could do without the mental illness and other risks associated with cannabis, and don’t want to spend my days stoned!

Any other natural painkillers?

I think you might me misinformed. I don’t use it myself, but it is not the evil thing the media wants you to believe. Please do some research yourself. This is a good documentary.

lockie86
    Participant

Thanks Raster, I’m def drinking lots of water! What trace minerals?

As for cannabis I smoked it casually for years and was in the worst mental health of my life! No thank you to that but any other advice on ways to treat arthritis-like pains and stiffness gratefully received!

TheChosenOne
    Participant

lockie86;50750 wrote: Thanks Raster, I’m def drinking lots of water! What trace minerals?

As for cannabis I smoked it casually for years and was in the worst mental health of my life! No thank you to that but any other advice on ways to treat arthritis-like pains and stiffness gratefully received!

Well, some people might have a genetic predisposition for it.
    I heard that people with arthritis do a stinging nettle cure for pain relief. Maybe you can try this.

lockie86
    Participant

Thanks for that, will check. Yes if you’re wired a certain way cannabis can be very damaging, especially the super strength stuff that’s everywhere now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘painkillers ok to take?’ is closed to new replies.