Pain in Kidneys and back

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Pain in Kidneys and back

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

I have been on the diet close to 80 days now. Recently this pain started in both kidneys and lower back. I have to imagine it’s die off. I have had this off and and on for close to a week.
    Has anyone else experienced this?

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

If you are having pain in your back and kidneys, it could be a kidney infection. You could also have a kidney stone. I didn’t think that you would experience die-off that late in the diet but I guess it is possible. I am sure someone with more knowledge will chime in soon.

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Ive been on the diet and fungals for almost 80 days and I still have die off, pretty much fatigue, thirst, etc. However I also train a lot too. I had bloodwork for my kidneys today done since I was worried about the frequent urination. Came back ok though, I have no pain but I ve always had back pain. I d go to a dr and get a ct scan and see if you have an infection or not

Kag

They can usually test your urine for a kidney infection, it is a very simple test. Hope you feel better soon!

kodaz2005

Kag;36430 wrote: They can usually test your urine for a kidney infection, it is a very simple test. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks for chiming in all. I have a real dislike for doctors now and mainstream medicine. They are a big part of the reason I ended up in this situation. So, I don’t think I will go to a doctor just yet. I didn’t have this reaction a week or go so. So I’m more inclined to believe it is die off. Hopefully it will subside soon. Hopefully one of the other experts on the forum has some first hand experience with this.

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I hate western drs also but they can at least run bloodwork and cat scans. I wouldn’t mess around with your kidney before it gets worse

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I have had Kidney stones, they started with a pain that felt like I had tweeked my back while sleeping. If we knew what type of pain you were experiencing it could be helpful.

kodaz2005

mrs.candida;36470 wrote: I have had Kidney stones, they started with a pain that felt like I had tweeked my back while sleeping. If we knew what type of pain you were experiencing it could be helpful.

Hi Mrs.candida, It’s a dull throbbing type pain. I’m sure the response is from something on this strict diet that I’m taking. I have never cheated on the diet and never had any pain like this before the diet.

In your opinion does is this type of pain associated with kidney stones?

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

Go to the doctor. Im reading your posts on this and thinking, this is common sense. Doctors know basic stuff like running tests for these types of things.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I have kidney pain also, I finally know what it feels like.

It recently developed after I went to the dentist and had a shot in my gums to numb my mouth. The toxins from the medicine really effected me more than usual (likely because I am so detoxed and so pure now) and it caused kidney pain. I went to my naturopath and he put me on black currant homeopathic and I combine it with juniperus communis (juniper berry homeopathic) and mais (homeopathic) for the adrenals.

This cleared it up…

-raster

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

Before the diet I experienced what I thought to be 2 kidney stones on separate occasions. Within 30 minutes of drinking apple cider vinegar the pain was gone.

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i have kidney pain also but its on and off and i wish i could tell u how to rid of it ,i hope u feel better soon !80 days seems to late 4 die off i hope not !im dieing 4 my die off to go away but i cant stick to diet that good yet !

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

It’s really hard to say, but dull and throbbing is something I felt at times.

The pain would start then last for maybe 2 days then stop for a day, until I could feel the stone moving down towards my bladder.

I went to see a doctor on day 3 or 4. He wanted to send me in for a CT scan, to see where the stone was. I had to take vicodan, for the pain, and something else for the nausea. When I finally decided to go in for the scan (paying out of pocket for “diagnostics”) I passed the stone when I emptied my bladder upon getting up off the table. So that was money well spent…can you tell I’m bitter?

I’m so thankful I haven’t had any more stones move since I started the diet.

Kag

Oh and if you are still drinking caffeine, stop doing that too. Caffeine can cause your kidneys to ache as well.

kodaz2005

Kag;36529 wrote: Oh and if you are still drinking caffeine, stop doing that too. Caffeine can cause your kidneys to ache as well.

No, I don’t drink caffeine and never said that I do. You must confusing your threads.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Pain in Kidneys and back’ is closed to new replies.