Pain during cleanse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Pain during cleanse

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jennar27 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jennar27
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 11

This is my third day of the cleanse. I have been taking 3 molybdenum and 3 milk thistle, along with c, and slippery elm for constipation. Having been feeling too much discomfort, Today was the first day I started feeling pain in my back, mostly right side, feels like kidneys? What should I do? Should I increase the molybdenum intake?

Jennar27
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 11

I drank a lot of water/lemon water but also continued with the detox ginger drink last night despite the pain I felt in my back/I’m assuming kidneys. I felt pain in joints and numbness in limbs, twitches, back pain, mucous, minor stomach discomfort, throat irritation, a little bit of lung discomfort, and kidney pain yesterday and through the night. These are all symptoms I felt from the candida before starting detox…everything except for kidney pain. Is this normal, are the symptoms of die off the same as the symptoms of candida? Please give me some insight, I’m worried about my kidneys undergoing to much. Should I continue doing the detox as I am?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Pain during cleanse’ is closed to new replies.