pack some mass

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions pack some mass

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Vegan Catlady 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bears
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 9

Going to go back to working out, it’s been a year since i stopped where i lost plenty of weight, part of it from gymming and the other from the diet i went on for a while. Anyways can anyone suggest anything as supplements or anything where i can be able to gain some mass again without affecting the candida diet? recently i haven’t been following the diet properly, but i still don’t want a supplement or something which will harm me more.

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

There are foods on the Candida Diet that are taken away in the beginning, but are allowed back later on when you have been on the diet long enough that you dont react to those foods anymore…like quinoa and oatmeal.
    Its more about where you are in recovery, and less about eating the same foods for the rest of your life ( I Have to keep reminding myself)

Here are some food choices that are more than half candida-diet friendly. Its written my Marcella Torres, but she admits most her mail is about food choices good for her husband, so this applies to anyone wanting to gain GOOD bodyweight.
    When you get to the bottom of the page, there is a grocery list.
    Not everything on the list is candida-diet friendly,like bananas, but most of it is excellent if you in a place where you can re-introduce them for bodybuilding: http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=article_marcella_003

“Our Weekly Grocery List:

salad greens
    salad vegetables, such as cucumbers and red onion
    salad toppings, such as olives
    garlic
    avocados
    additional vegetables that catch my eye, such as kale, broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, etc.
    **LOTS of bananas
    **additional fruits, such as pears, apples, grapes, etc.
    **sweet potatoes
    LOTS of cannellini beans
    LOTS of rolled oats
    LOTS of lentils
    other beans, such as black beans, pinto beans, garbanzo beans, etc.
    brown rice
    quinoa
    **raisins
    soy and almond milk
    tofu
    canned tomatoes, crushed or diced
    salsa
    frozen fruit
    frozen vegetables
    edamame “

** obviously stay away from until healed completely

bears
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 9

the problem is i moved to another country and they don’t have all the healthy foods available on the diet, hopefully ill try to maintain a possible healthy diet. Thank you

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out L-glutamine…basically all prebiotics and probiotics should promote mass.

-raster

Vegan Catlady
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

bears;54681 wrote: the problem is i moved to another country and they don’t have all the healthy foods available on the diet, hopefully ill try to maintain a possible healthy diet. Thank you

There is a way around everything,dont give up.

One thing that you can do is give constant support to your kidneys,liver, and lymph.
    If your body is eliminating toxins easily, you’ll absorb better.
    Then weight has to be the result if your working out.

Looking forward to how you progress, I havent worked out in years and I want to get back into it again. Hard to be motivated on the “bad” days.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘pack some mass’ is closed to new replies.