Oxy Powder-Anybody Tried it?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Oxy Powder-Anybody Tried it?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  NinaMarie 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

NinaMarie
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 10

Hello,

I’m trying to kick this last bit of candida in my system that just won’t leave. My doc is at the point where he says I’m almost to the finish line. However, he’s out of ideas as to how to complety cure me. Has anybody tried Oxy Powder or anything like it. I’ve read a few reviews and it almost sounds like threelac. I’m not completely dissing threelac but it doesn’t get to the root of the problem. That’s my issue.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its different than threelac because it isn’t a probiotic, its a mineral supplement. I take a product called magnesium chloride which is also a mineral supplement that cleans the colon.

What is the root of your problem?

If you killed all of the candida in your body, you would die because we need it to survive, so don’t go out there with the mentality that you can kill it all off. Its the pathogenic candida that is the problem…

Have you tried SF722 and HMF neuro at all?

-raster

NinaMarie

I’m aware that we need candida. I’m just trying to rid my body of the bad bacterial form of it. I have the fungal kind and I need the candida in my body to change back to the healthy yeast kind. The root of my problem is thrush. My doc is simply frustrated w/ not being able to fully cure my thrush. He’s tried everything he knows. So I’m on my own now. He will prescribed nystatin to me forever but I’m sick of that banana sugary crap. Doc says I have some thrush left in my system that can’t be reached. So I’m about to try Oxy powder!

NinaMarie

BTW, I tried SF722 and it did nothing for me. But maybe the ingredients were different back when I tried it 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Oxy Powder-Anybody Tried it?’ is closed to new replies.