The experts have said that yeast itself, or Candida even is not a toxin, but isn’t the over yeast of the body, a toxic effect, in that sciroccos, or acne, or brain fog, joint aches, dry skin, etc., aren’t those toxic effects to the body or just effects of Candida. The toxins that the liver is extracting is not excess yeast? How does that compute so I can talk about it without getting tongue twisted.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The topic ‘overyeast in the body – toxic effect?’ is closed to new replies.