Other suffer from this symptoms too??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Other suffer from this symptoms too??

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kjones02 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

– Very caffeine sensitive, if I have some coco in the afternoon (3pm) I would not sleep before midnight or later. I mean, I am REALLY sensitive and can’t intake any caffeine at all. I get stressed out.

(im not drinking any caffeine on this diet)

– This on is strange: I get more sexual active in some phases. Like when I’m really ill with candida on hot damp rainy days, I will get so damn horny. Can’t explain it better then that, but the more sick I get, the more horny I get too.. Really wired, most candida sufferes have no sex drive at all. It’s as if the c. albicans gets into the more aggressive state of fungi – I get aroused a lot easier…?? Same thing happened when I tried the more potent systemic antifungals that is known for making the candida more aggressive..

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I have both of these problems. I’ve always been sensitive to caffeine but drank 3-4 cups per day to the point of almost overdosing daily lol. This led to my downfall. Now when I drink it once a month or so, it completely obliterates me. I turn into a different person and it hits me hard. I only get a single shot in a 12 oz as well! I basically turn into a jerk and I get liver symptoms when I drink coffee. Recently when I’ve plateaued in how I feel, the coffee doesn’t drain me as much as 6-18 months ago which is awesome. Still not going to drink it though, slippery slope!

As I got better, I went from having no sex drive to suddenly having a sex drive and this was a big change for the better for me. I still have times when I get a little overboard but I am much more under control than in the past. Men need to keep this under control because it can be self-destructive and it is draining.

-raster

Julia
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 78

Interesting that you mention the horny symptoms.
    When i was really sick I would get so horny that it would physically hurt. I talked to some of my close friends about it and they never experienced such things but i never thought it could be the yeast… I would have 4-5 orgasms just to start getting some relief!
    Can’t say it was my worst symptom!! lol
    Take care
    : )

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

I can say the same thing. I really have had no sex drive whatsever, but then I can get charged up into over-drive sometimes, and yes, Julia, then I would get some relief.

raster, I used to be very addicted to coffee. I could drink a whole pot in a day, 12 cups, even though it made me very jittery, but it was like a high. This year, I have prob. had it only a few times. I really don’t like caffeine now, and coffee tears up the stomach, all not good for yeast. I like my hot, herbal tea in the morning, now.

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

You know, that is funny you should mention this. I read somewhere that sometimes right before getting a UTI, you will feel especially amorous. I have only experienced this once and it seems weird. I mean, wouldn’t your body want to protect itself?? I wonder what causes this.

Julia
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 78

..maybe because the yeast can cause heat and inflammation? I don’t know just putting it out there.

I know when my kidneys are really bothering me the last thing I want to do is sit in the vehicle and turn on the heated seats, or sit in a hot tub or even a hot bath for that matter. Almost instantly the pain become severe! Heat and yeast do NOT mix well together…which makes sense if you think about how you bake a standard loaf of bread…you need to keep the dough warm while you wait for it to rise! It is the gasses from the yeast eating the sugar that fluffs it up.

Maybe I should take a cold bath lol

kjones02
    Participant

Kag;39128 wrote: You know, that is funny you should mention this. I read somewhere that sometimes right before getting a UTI, you will feel especially amorous. I have only experienced this once and it seems weird. I mean, wouldn’t your body want to protect itself?? I wonder what causes this.

yeah, that is funny because I def. have urinary problems. sometimes it’s ok, and other times I feel lots of pressure and can not get a steady flow.

kjones02
    Participant

Julia;39131 wrote: ..maybe because the yeast can cause heat and inflammation? I don’t know just putting it out there.

I know when my kidneys are really bothering me the last thing I want to do is sit in the vehicle and turn on the heated seats, or sit in a hot tub or even a hot bath for that matter. Almost instantly the pain become severe! Heat and yeast do NOT mix well together…which makes sense if you think about how you bake a standard loaf of bread…you need to keep the dough warm while you wait for it to rise! It is the gasses from the yeast eating the sugar that fluffs it up.

Maybe I should take a cold bath lol

Good point Julia.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Other suffer from this symptoms too??’ is closed to new replies.