organic turkey bacon? organic glutn free msg free soy sauce?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions organic turkey bacon? organic glutn free msg free soy sauce?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lilysmom
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

Can anyone let me knw if these are ok on this diet? What about organic ground turkey? Thanx in advance

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

I would think so…I had some. it was Applegates organic turkey bacon..they also have organic all beef hot dogs. no preservatives nothing. so its according to what brand and ingredients would be my thoughts.

do you have a link?

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I don’t think real soy sauce can be MSG-free, because it naturally occurs during fermentation. Soy is incredibly high in phytoestrogens and other things that’ll mess with your hormones, but the amount of protein in a serving of soy sauce is pretty insignificant. I wouldn’t touch tofu, edamame or even miso, but non-GMO wheat-free soy sauce (tamari?) shouldn’t cause you problems as long as you don’t have an allergy. It’s probably a good idea to leave out allergens for some period of time and introduce them one-by-one though. Otherwise you’ll never know if it’s causing you problems.

Organic turkey is okay, but remember it’s super low in fat, so you’ll need to think about calories when you eat it. It can be easy to underestimate calories on this diet, and if you’re not trying to lose weight, undereating will just cause you problems.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Is the soy sauce organic? Either way I would not touch it on the diet unless in very small amounts. It likely will feed candida just as much as vinegar.

If the soy sauce is shoyu (made from wheat and soy) it is inflammatory:

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/legumes-and-legume-products/4390/2

-raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘organic turkey bacon? organic glutn free msg free soy sauce?’ is closed to new replies.