Organic Question, Raster, Able, Help me out.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Organic Question, Raster, Able, Help me out.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  alexparginos 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

alexparginos
    Topics: 27
    Replies: 43

Hi guys, i hear that you say to choose organic meat and fish and eggs and all that stuff, but what about vegetables? is it bad to get it Non organic? is this going to be a problem with veggies also? do they have to be organic as eggs meat and fish? Thanks!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Meat and eggs are the most important to get organic; veggies is something that is up to you. I’ve gone all organic for my diet (except greek yogurt and my lunch salad) and I bet I’ve healed faster because of organic foods. I just feel that natural is better than human-derived.

-raster

Positivo
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 246

My eggs, buckwheat and oatbran are organic. My veggies is mixed because of the cost. I think you should try to get your meats and eggs organic but vegetables you should try your best depending on the price. I’ve seen progress this way, although you might heal quicker with all organic. It’s up to you. Try to at least buy from good to decent sources, like markets that have fresh produce not a rundown order grocery store. Around me these places are cheap and dirty as hell and they’re produce seems to sit around for a while.

alexparginos

Hey Raster, Also i eat about 10 eggs a day, is that going to raise my cholesterol or cause any problems? 10 WHOLE EGGS! isnt that too much? Also if i fry my spinach with my eggs will it lose the nutrients? Do u know?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

10 eggs seems like a bit too much. I eat about 4-5 eggs per day (2 scrambled for breakfast and 2 slices of the bread). Too much of anything isn’t good for you. It might be OK for starting out, but I would look to add in more foods that have protein when you can.

-raster

alexparginos

you dont explain though, why is it too much? some people say it can actually lower cholesterol, sometimes i eat a dozen of 12 eggs 🙂 yummy, also too much meat can cause types of cancers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Organic Question, Raster, Able, Help me out.’ is closed to new replies.