Organic meat and organic eggs?Able please.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Organic meat and organic eggs?Able please.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pauçp Jose 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Hello guys. Today I have went to the market and I bought eggs and meat made on farms at the open air. This mean it should be organic right?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It may mean that they are raised in a healthier environment when compared to the large chicken farms, but the main thing that organic meat does not have is antibiotics. If you consume meats and eggs with antibiotics from the animals, this is not helpful for your progress and fighting candida.

-raster

Pauçp Jose

Ok I will eat just 2 organics chicken beefs per day not more than that. And can I eat a lot of vegetables? Like today I eat 1 salad with onions and a lot of brocoli. Is that health? Because I know that vegetables have some sugar also.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would try to limit the vegetables high in sugar such as carrots, tomatoes, etc. All of the veggies low in sugar are completely ok and I wouldn’t worry about the amounts of foods you consume.

-raster

Pauçp Jose

Oh thank you so much raster. Just one more question. How many peaces of meat do you eat? Are 2 beefs great for the strict diet?Or eat more will feed candida?

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Why are you eating beef? Surely you can get some fish from somewhere. With eggs and fish and chicken a couple of times a week, I don’t know why you’d need red meat at all. You’ll get nowhere if you don’t make a big effort to change your lifestyle and dietary habits completely.

Pauçp Jose

Javizy I mean chicken beef not pork. I hate pork. I just eat chicken beef. That is a white meat

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Do you mean chicken meat? Beef is the meat from a cow. Chicken isn’t so bad, but even healthy people are recommended to eat fish 2-3 times a week. Do you like salmon, mackerel, sardine etc? Fatty fish are very good for you. If you don’t usually eat it, give it a go! I’ve started eating (and enjoying) anchovies and canned sardines and that’s something I never thought I’d do! This diet really forces you to experiment to find new flavours and make your meals more interesting, so take advantage of it while you can.

Pauçp Jose

Oh sorry I want say meat. Well ok. I will eat oiled sardines and salmon and white fish.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Organic meat and organic eggs?Able please.’ is closed to new replies.