Organic meat.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Organic meat.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Candi diet 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DMT
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 17

Just been checking the prices, totally out of my range financially. They take the piss charging that much.

Is it a major problem eating non organic meat ?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Non-organic meats usually contain antibiotics which are then passed onto whomever eats them; I don’t recommend eating non organic meats because of this.

I also used to get a reaction to non-organic meats as well.

You might be able to find a farmer online that sells chicken sausage and ships it out, could be a cheaper alternative.

-raster

DMT

raster wrote: Non-organic meats usually contain antibiotics which are then passed onto whomever eats them; I don’t recommend eating non organic meats because of this.

I also used to get a reaction to non-organic meats as well.

You might be able to find a farmer online that sells chicken sausage and ships it out, could be a cheaper alternative.

-raster

Cheers, just having a look round now. Costs a bomb. Crazy that we have to pay through the nose for decent food these days.

Monsanto for ya.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

I don’t think chicken is nice enough to justify the price of organic meat. I’ve mainly been eating tuna, salmon and sardines and some other fish too. It’s generally healthier than meat and much cheaper if you get canned or frozen and certain fresh kinds. The organic lamb is an okay price in Asda, so I’ll probably get some of that as I progress. Don’t intend to ever return to a meat-based diet though.

DMT

Javizy wrote: I don’t think chicken is nice enough to justify the price of organic meat. I’ve mainly been eating tuna, salmon and sardines and some other fish too. It’s generally healthier than meat and much cheaper if you get canned or frozen and certain fresh kinds. The organic lamb is an okay price in Asda, so I’ll probably get some of that as I progress. Don’t intend to ever return to a meat-based diet though.

What about tinned fish Jav ? I’ve just been looking if it is ok on the diet.

DMT

Javizy wrote: I don’t think chicken is nice enough to justify the price of organic meat. I’ve mainly been eating tuna, salmon and sardines and some other fish too. It’s generally healthier than meat and much cheaper if you get canned or frozen and certain fresh kinds. The organic lamb is an okay price in Asda, so I’ll probably get some of that as I progress. Don’t intend to ever return to a meat-based diet though.

Just clocked that, yeah it’s not as bad as the other meats.

Just seen sirloin beef steak at £20 a kilo, WTF is that all about.

Candi diet
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 24

Javizy can I eat white fish like that picture: http://www.hipersuper.pt/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/medalhoes.jpg…. We can eat fish a few times a week because of mercury

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Organic meat.’ is closed to new replies.