Organic eggs?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Organic eggs?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

Well since I’ve been on the diet I have been eating around 4 to 6 eggs a day. I get the brown organic. Last Monday and tues I ate a hard boiled egg in the mornin with my oats. At lunch I ate my homemade chicken, salad, and two or three hard boiled eggs. One hour later I had a strong burning and pain in my stomach. Went away eventually. Tues same thing an hour after lunch. Wed and thur I don’t work so I just ate chicken, or lean turkey. I ate a two egg omelette wed with no problems. I had no problem Thursday. I returned to work and ate one egg with my oats and for lunch I ate 2 hard boiled eggs with my chicken and salad and like clockwork my stomach is killing me again. If its the eggs why wouldn’t the one in the morning hurt me or why would the omelette not hurt me. I eat chicken all the time with salad and I don’t get pain. Idk what’s going on? Can me eatim all these eggs affect my leaky gut? Or can I now be sensitive to them yet I tested negative to them 4 months ago? Thanks in advance, this pain hurts

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

First,

You need to stop eating foods that cause you pain. Could be a food sensitivity or allergy, but you need to cut them out completely for a little while and see if it improves.

You may want to try Egg whites and see if that affects you the same. That way you can narrow it down a little.

I rarely eat eggs now because its so easy to tired of those things.

moochpb

Yeah I’m stopping eggs now. If it doesn’t happen tomorrow for lunch with no eggs then I know. Or it can be the brocolli but I just ate veggie soup the other night with brocolli and chicken. No problem. If its eggs I’m runnin out of protein to eat here. My veggie protein shakes are terrible lol

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Do you eat fermented dairy?

I destroy organic Greek yogurt and Kefir on a daily basis.
    Greek yogurt has a crazy amount of protein compared to regular yogurt.

I make a bomb chicken/turkey salad with greek yogurt base.
    Also Tzatziki dip is amazing and high protein

TZATZIKI DIP

1 cup plain yogurt
    1/2 cucumber (peeled and diced)
    1 clove of garlic (minced)
    1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
    1 teaspoon fresh dill (chopped)
    1 tablespoon olive oil
    Salt and pepper to taste
    Add everything to a bowl and mix. Refrigerate for 1 hour for the best flavor. Serve with quinoa crackers.

moochpb

I’m loving the plain Greek yogurt, i put stevia and cinnamon on it. I just started kefir two days ago, not bad. The yogurt has 5 grams of sugar and kefir has ten, all natural. So maybe eat Greek yogurt twice a day instead of one? I have one cup a day. That recipe sounds great. I’ll try it. I just can’t believe eggs can so this but I heard its common. Thanks

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Mooch, unless I’m misreading your post, it sounds like the trouble occurs after you’ve eaten chicken and eggs together. Is that correct? If so, perhaps the two different proteins are too much for your digestion, or they’re just not meshing together very well. Try eating one or the other but not both at the same means. You might also try Betaine hydrochloride acid tablets, 1 or 2 after each meal if you’re not already doing so; this should help you digest proteins.

Able

moochpb

I do take hcl during or after my meals. That is interesting. Maybe the combo is hurting me. I ate an egg with my oats no problem at all. Thanks I won’t combine at all and see how I feel. Thanks

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would examine the oats further because oats should not be eaten on the diet, only oat bran which is a prebiotic. Steel cut oats are ok per able but other types of oats should not be eaten.

Eggs can bring trouble too, so be sure to try a week without eggs and a week with eggs to see any differences.

I wouldn’t eat eggs with meat either and would substitute with something else like buckwheat.

-raster

moochpb

I’m gonna stop eggs for sure for at least a weak, this pain is horrible. The oats haven’t given me any problems as far as I know. I get all plain oats at whole food which is nothing but organic oats. Put some cinnamon on it and I only eat a tiny bit for breakfast

moochpb

I have little time to make breakfast so the oats are premade. Maybe I’ll have my veggie shake also or instead. I think they are steel cut oats actually

moochpb

Also is Ezekiel bread ok for the diet? I heard multiple things. I know it’s not on the strict diet

Able900
    Spectator

moochpb;32896 wrote: Also is Ezekiel bread ok for the diet? I heard multiple things. I know it’s not on the strict diet

The normal ingredients for Ezekiel bread are wheat, barley, lentils and different types of beans. Unfortunately, if these are the ingredients, this is definitely not alright for a good Candida diet.

Able

moochpb

Ok just checking

moochpb

Today I ate my salad with chicken. No eggs this time and no stomach pain at all. I can’t believe I have some intolerance to eggs now

Able900
    Spectator

Mooch, have you tried the eggs without chicken again? Remember you wrote the statement below the other day.

moochpb;32841 wrote: I ate a two egg omelette wed with no problems … If its the eggs why wouldn’t the one in the morning hurt me or why would the omelette not hurt me.

Able

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Organic eggs?’ is closed to new replies.