Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ronl 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

tumbleweed
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

I have been on the candida diet for nine days, and feel so much better.
    I was wondering if anyone has been drinking apple cider vinegar in their water, and whether they recommend it?

NLFM
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 10

hey that’s good news – I’m on day 7 and feel rather horrible so hopefully I’ll feel like you by day 9! I purchased some Apple Cider Vinegar as it’s meant to be good for you but cannot bring myself to drink it. It’ kind of freaks me out…I may try it on my salad today – I’ll let you know. 🙂

veg2
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 27

I’m curious as well. I bought a drink at the store made with it, but am waiting to hear back from my herbalist as to whether it’s ok to have. I know vinegar is not allowed, but I’ve heard apple cider vinegar may have helpful properties. Same with manuka honey, obviously, (honey=sugar)but it’s supposed to have antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal properties so I’m not clear on that one either.

ronl
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I go to a very good naturopath and he said that it would be good for me to have. He tested me and said that I should have 3-4 doses a day, a tablespoon of ACV in a glass of water. It is important to get ACV that is organic and has the mother. I have been drinking the Braggs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Organic Apple Cider Vinegar’ is closed to new replies.