Oregano oil…super or regular?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Oregano oil…super or regular?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KAO73 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

KAO73
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 10

Hi everyone,

Hope your diet is going well.

I’ve been taking coconuts oil and raw garlics for antifungals.
    But now I am looking into purchasing North American Herb & Spices Oil of Oregano.

They have super strength and regular strength.
    I thought of buying the super strength one, but I was not sure if it is too strong to take for the first time.
    The price difference is only $7-8 dollars so I was thinking diluting the super one if its too strong though.

Have anyone got sick or some reactions by taking oil of oregano?
    Do I need to bring up the dosages more than what the bottle is suggesting to cure candida infestations?

All suggestions and comments are welcome!

Thank you!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Antifungals won’t cure the infestation. The more antifungals you use the more die-off that it’ll cause. If I were to purchase oil of oregano, I would get the regular strength stuff.

-raster

KAO73

thank you raster for your expert suggestion 😉
    I think I will purchase regular one.

I am actually planning to purchase SF722 that you are highly recommending as well.
    I am thinking taking oil of oregano first for 2 weeks then SF722 for 2 weeks and keep alternating.
    I hope that works along with probiotics and diet.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Once you get over die-off symptoms I would stop using oil of oregano after a few weeks beyond that; you don’t want to use it long term because you will want the flora to grow/thrive in your gut. SF722 is just fine at this time.

-raster

KAO73

thank you raster!

let me get this straight.
    So I can keep taking SF722 with probiotics?
    You meant too much antifungals in the long time isn’t good because that can kill the good flora as well, right?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

KAO73 wrote: So I can keep taking SF722 with probiotics?

That’s correct, Kao.

You meant too much antifungals in the long time isn’t good because that can kill the good flora as well, right?

There’s the potential for that.

Able

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Oil of Oregano is supposed to be good for skins issues such as ring worm and seborrheic dermatitis. Its good to keep around. I like it better than tee tree oil.

KAO73

Able, thank you for the clarification!

Marbro, I’ve used tea tree oil myself, but would like to try oil of oregano too. Sounds good! Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Oregano oil…super or regular?’ is closed to new replies.