Oregano oil

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Oregano oil

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marbro 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kad
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 12

I have been taking oregano oil 3 drops per day and working my drops up every 3 days for the past 4 days, but I have yet to feel much of anything as far as die off symptoms. Am I doing something wrong?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Are you doing a strict anti-candida diet? What is your diet like currently?

I would consider taking a larger dose of oregano oil such as 10-20 drops to see if you experience any die-off at this point.

If you don’t experience any die-off you might not have candida overgrowth.

-raster

kad

I am on the candida diet. Do you take the oregano all at 1 time or spread out throughout the day? I take 1 drop after every meal. Tomorrow I’ll be taking 2 drops after every meal equaling 6 drops a day. I will be adding more drops every 3 days up to 12-15 day. This is how I understood taking it, is this correct? I’m also taking a probiotic morning & night. Starting on mega flora next week. Also taking coconut oil 2x day. I’m 3 days in & no die off yet. However, I was taking nystatin a couple of weeks ago with minor die off symptoms that lasted a couple days but my vaginitis is still current. I know I didn’t bypass the die off stage.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

3 drops per day won’t cause any or much die-off, so I would suspect this to be the issue and not whether you have candida or not.

15 drops per day should cause die-off though.

-raster

kad

Ok thanks I’ll try that. Also, even if I wasn’t following strictly to the diet I would still experience die off from the candida correct? I’m lost…the diet is making me miserable & I’ve only been on it for 2 weeks with a few slip ups.

Marbro
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 252

Your not really following the stict diet if your slipping up. Your following your own diet. Which is your choice but if you keep slipping up then you will keep wondering why its not working. I am no expert but feeling die off symstoms is not the goal,killing candida is. Maybe you need to slowly work your way toward the strict diet and then go for it. in my opinion the diet is good for your health and losing weight and that can allow for slip ups. However for fighting Candida, slip ups will set you back quite a bit.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Oregano oil’ is closed to new replies.