Oregano herbs (the smallest amount) – causing massive die off

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Oregano herbs (the smallest amount) – causing massive die off

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bighopes
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 24

I had the smallest amount of oregano dried herbs sprinkled on my dinner yesterday and it seemed to spark a massive die off reaction about 4 hours later – I had major flu symptoms and was shivering and then heating up all night in bed, 15 hours later Im improved but still have crazy headache. Its the first time I tried these herbs roasted on a veg and had a very small amount – is this possible ? Am I this sensitive? I did have my usual does of nystatin(1/8 teaspoon tiny amounts also 1/8 teaspoon acidophilus) and small teaspoon of coconut oil in my breakfast and in cooking of dinner. Could it be that this amount of herb could be enough to tip me over and induce such a reaction – three months into this diet ? And does that mean that I still have a long way to go considering the strong reaction?

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

bighopes wrote: I had the smallest amount of oregano dried herbs sprinkled on my dinner yesterday and it seemed to spark a massive die off reaction about 4 hours later – I had major flu symptoms and was shivering and then heating up all night in bed, 15 hours later Im improved but still have crazy headache. Its the first time I tried these herbs roasted on a veg and had a very small amount – is this possible ? Am I this sensitive? I did have my usual does of nystatin(1/8 teaspoon tiny amounts also 1/8 teaspoon acidophilus) and small teaspoon of coconut oil in my breakfast and in cooking of dinner. Could it be that this amount of herb could be enough to tip me over and induce such a reaction – three months into this diet ? And does that mean that I still have a long way to go considering the strong reaction?

Hi bighopes,

Not sure about the small amount you used, perhaps it was because of the other stuff you are taking. I was pouring oregano over my veggies, salads and everywhere and did have a massive die-off without much of other antifungals (just fresh garlic, olive oil etc.) I stopped using it until I am more stable and stop getting die-off easily.

Arijana

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I forgot to mention to watch other food that you were eating that day. I “overdosed” on antifungal foods and that caused a massive die-off, I was in bed for days. I had a larger chunk of rutabaga, raw garlic, tablespoon of oregano, olive oil, sauerkraut and doubled my kefir intake in a day. I was in my second month of the treatment.

If you did anything similar plus antifungals you are taking, perhaps that oregano was enough to push you over the edge.

Arijana

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Oregano herbs (the smallest amount) – causing massive die off’ is closed to new replies.