Ordering pills, need your help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Ordering pills, need your help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Angor 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Angor
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

I’m going to order some pills and I have some questions:

I have a problem with gas and wants to order Betain HCL but I’ve found two kinds Betaine HCL / Pepsin and Undecyn which contains Betaine HCL, Berberine and something called Calciumundecylenate. I might have a problem with bacterial overgrowth so I think maybe the last one could help with that, but it doesn’t contain pepsin. What do you think?

I also want to order a B-vit complex, would that be fine?

When you eat as much eggs as we do, do we really need to take extra Vitamin A?

Would Molybdenum be beneficial even for someone without candida? (not talking about myself)

Thank you. It would be really great with some answers.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

A large egg only has 5% of the RDA for vitamin A. Whenever I look at the micronutrient content of foods, I wonder how the hell anyone meets the RDA for anything. Bananas are high in potassium, right? As long as you eat 1kg/day! Anyway, if you eat a few ounces of beef/lamb liver a week, you get a week’s worth of copper and vitamin B12, plus a few days’ worth of vitamin A. Otherwise, you might want to supplement along with vitamin D and K complex.

Angor
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

Javizy wrote: A large egg only has 5% of the RDA for vitamin A. Whenever I look at the micronutrient content of foods, I wonder how the hell anyone meets the RDA for anything. Bananas are high in potassium, right? As long as you eat 1kg/day! Anyway, if you eat a few ounces of beef/lamb liver a week, you get a week’s worth of copper and vitamin B12, plus a few days’ worth of vitamin A. Otherwise, you might want to supplement along with vitamin D and K complex.

Ok, I thougt there was plenty of vitamin A in eggs.

I don’t get it either, just thought about that today, but I guess it works some how!

Thank you for helping!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Ordering pills, need your help’ is closed to new replies.