Order molybdenum to Europe with low shipping costs

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Order molybdenum to Europe with low shipping costs

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Granbarr 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Chlofloso
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 104

Does ANYONE know where to get the amino acid chelate version of molybdenum in Europe? I’ve searched the web for hours, and I just can’t find it. Ordering the one from “Health yourself” from amazon would cost 50 dollars shipping costs, that’s just too much for my budget. There must be others who had the same problem?

Chloë

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I couldn’t find a way to get it here either so I asked my friends to ship it to me from US. They sent only two bottles of 150 mcg so I’m trying to get more. Friend from Canada asked if I needed anything so I asked her for Molybdenum as well.

Chlofloso
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 104

Thomas has saved this problem in another thread where he wrote:

“If I dont make a mistake and understand right is IHerb.com sending Molybedenum around the world and to not so expensive shipping cost like Amazon.

check it out if I am right.
    http://www.iherb.com/info/shipping/International

yours
    Thomas”

You have to order for a minimum of 40 dollars and a maximum of 80 dollars, with a maximum weight of 4lbs. They have many other products suitable for this diet (such as milk thistle, oregano oil capsules, and other antifungals).

Extremely thankful Thomas!

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I checked it (I too am in Europe and have hard time getting my hands on the supplements we need for this diet) but the cheapest shipping which is traceable is ~$24 if under $80, if over $80 it’s ~$22 so nut much savings for more money spent. International Airmail (snailmail) is $4-$6 but it takes 10 days to arrive. They claim it’s reliable but I don’t trust it… I’ve had stuff shipped to me this way from US and I never received it and you can’t trace it or complain about it.

In any case thanks to both of you for trying to help. It’s the thought that counts 🙂

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hey Thomas, great find, thanks for this info. I’ll post a link on the Molybdenum info page.

And thanks, Chlofloso. If you don’t mind, I’ll post a link to the brand that contains the ‘amino acid chelate’ form with 250 mcg since there are several on the site that won’t work at removing Candida toxins.

http://www.iherb.com/Douglas-Laboratories-Molybdenum-100-Tablets/37174?at=0

Thanks, Able

Granbarr
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Able900;12664 wrote: Hey Thomas, great find, thanks for this info. I’ll post a link on the Molybdenum info page.

And thanks, Chlofloso. If you don’t mind, I’ll post a link to the brand that contains the ‘amino acid chelate’ form with 250 mcg since there are several on the site that won’t work at removing Candida toxins.

http://www.iherb.com/Douglas-Laboratories-Molybdenum-100-Tablets/37174?at=0

Thanks, Able

Hi Able,

Thanks for alot of good info on the forum. I’m wondering if you could post a link to another brand on iherb.com that will work at removing the candida toxins. I can’t order from amazon because I live in Sweden and the one you posted is out of stock.

Thanks in advance!

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Just search for ‘molybdenum’ on iherb. I think any brand will be fine.

Granbarr
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

But Able said in his previous post that not every brand will be sufficient for removing the toxins…
    Able, can you please check if there is a good brand on iherb.com right now that is not out of stock?

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Order molybdenum to Europe with low shipping costs’ is closed to new replies.