Option 2 -cleansing without enema or coloncleasing seems impossible for my body to take:

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Option 2 -cleansing without enema or coloncleasing seems impossible for my body to take:

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Trina 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

candy
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

This is the second time I am doing this detox. And my system is seriously not able to tolerate the headache, the nausea, the irritatability and the fatigue.

The first time I did it for 3 days – strictly :

The good news is that at the end, though I gave up by the 3rd day, I felt spiritually lighter, my skin complexion was clearer and I looked less bloated.

I wish I could have continued another 4 more days. But it seems impossible, cause I get migraines at least once a month ( the worst type,… head ache, dark room, no noise, no good/ bad thoughts, and no food except for water and yoghurt ). And this detox is same if not worse with other cleansing signs coming with it. It is unbearable.

The second time, this time was for 2 days:

By the first day I threw up in the evening, and on the 2nd day too.. I am not happy but I gave up cause it iseems impossble for me to tolerate this form of candida cleansing, though I badly need to and have to go through the drill!

2days detox is too short to even see any results from my point of view.

Is there any other alternative to this cleansing? My system is not able to tolerate the bentonite and the psyllium. When I try to drink more water I need to throw up..

Who can advise me please?

Cdoc
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 8

make it easy for yourself and add more soups as they will make you fuller for longer, i experianced migranes when i was young and effected me bad so i know how you feel.

try to make a routine belive me migranes will eventually dissapper and maybe nurologlical effects of candida trying to grab hold of you till very end or you are making yourself tired which will lead to nose bleeds.

try this

3 main meals for lunch it may get boring but you can experiment with different veg or meats and small amount of good grain buckwheat being a good one of mine.

polish burger

minced meat any kind, chives and egg mix into a ball and then platter onto frying pan use good oils to cock with, you can do this with fish and make fish cakes.
    add cabbage or broccoli, and make a salad of cucumber and live yoghurt hint of salt and papper.

cabbage wrap

cabbage wraped minced meat and wild ric or brown very easy to do. with chopped tomato sause herbs etc

chicken kotlet

beat chicken till flat dip in egg ,roll in organic brown rice flour, fry till cooked add salad with natural yoghurt.

snacking is difficult, natural yoghurt with cinnoman

cucumber juices, water seeds and nuts but they can get a bit tastless, cucumber etc
    but they can be found online

soups get creative its easy.

there is somthing called amol in poland you can inhale to stare the craving for sugar just sniff it once every while to help you relax and the sweet smell should stop the craving and help migranes let it steam in your room.

and breakfeast im sorry but its gonna be boring but its will fill you up and thats a bowl of brown rice with cinnoman and yoghurt ie like a rice pudding use almond milk if you like.

your throwing up needs to be investigated by doctor i had the same symptoms and found out i had gastritis and a sick doudeum.

doodllz
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

candy wrote: This is the second time I am doing this detox. And my system is seriously not able to tolerate the headache, the nausea, the irritatability and the fatigue.

The first time I did it for 3 days – strictly :

The good news is that at the end, though I gave up by the 3rd day, I felt spiritually lighter, my skin complexion was clearer and I looked less bloated.

I wish I could have continued another 4 more days. But it seems impossible, cause I get migraines at least once a month ( the worst type,… head ache, dark room, no noise, no good/ bad thoughts, and no food except for water and yoghurt ). And this detox is same if not worse with other cleansing signs coming with it. It is unbearable.

The second time, this time was for 2 days:

By the first day I threw up in the evening, and on the 2nd day too.. I am not happy but I gave up cause it iseems impossble for me to tolerate this form of candida cleansing, though I badly need to and have to go through the drill!

2days detox is too short to even see any results from my point of view.

Is there any other alternative to this cleansing? My system is not able to tolerate the bentonite and the psyllium. When I try to drink more water I need to throw up..

Who can advise me please?

Hi Candy,

I have had similar experiences with this detoxing (minus the throwing up). I have managed to stick to this until day 5 and when I needed to drink the detox drink that night I just couldnt do it my stomach churned so much I couldnt drink it and hence spat it out. Again similarly this morning (day 6) I tried drinking it again but just couldn’t does anyone think that its necessary to do the whole 7 days? I really can not bring myself to drink it again.. I have now resorted to option 3 where I can eat raw salads and steamed veg but I’m really unsure if its all cleared cause I don’t want to continue with the remaining of the diet if its going to be wasted effort… Does anyone have any suggestions?

Trina
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I have had a similar experience. I tried the detox option 2 for 1 day and was feeling alright other than really weak. The next morning I woke up and immediately started throwing up. I had to call in sick to work. I simpy cannot afford to take time off work right now. I think I will try eating mostly vegetables, with a tiny bit of good grains and protein while still taking the cleansing drinks. I am hoping it will still make a difference as the clay will still be absorbing toxins, and I won’t be eating anything that feeds the candidas.

I wish I could do a more strict detox but I haven’t been sick like that since I was a little kid, and it just doesn’t seem good to be sick to my stomach like that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Option 2 -cleansing without enema or coloncleasing seems impossible for my body to take:’ is closed to new replies.