oops…..did I make the die off worse?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions oops…..did I make the die off worse?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

survivor619
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 10

I have been on he candida diet for almost two weeks now. two nights ago, i ended my day by doing the liver flush drink with the garlic, ginger, extra virgin olive oil and water (the one listed to do in the cleanse phase). I was thinking that my liver could use the help in cleansing the toxins out of my body. but ever since that, I have felt even worse. the day after taking the liver flush drink I felt very sick and was unable to go to work. I have been very fatigued, my body aches, nausea, i have lost my appetite and now feel very weak. even though it is a liver flush drink, i wonder if i made the die of worse because i am already taking antifungals and garlic is a very potent antifungal. maybe the liver drink is only meant to be taken during the cleanse phase where there is no antifungals being taken? in the meantime, i have stopped taking my probiotics and antifungals till I feel a little better

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

survivor619;29569 wrote: I have been on he candida diet for almost two weeks now. two nights ago, i ended my day by doing the liver flush drink with the garlic, ginger, extra virgin olive oil and water (the one listed to do in the cleanse phase). I was thinking that my liver could use the help in cleansing the toxins out of my body. but ever since that, I have felt even worse. the day after taking the liver flush drink I felt very sick and was unable to go to work. I have been very fatigued, my body aches, nausea, i have lost my appetite and now feel very weak. even though it is a liver flush drink, i wonder if i made the die of worse because i am already taking antifungals and garlic is a very potent antifungal. maybe the liver drink is only meant to be taken during the cleanse phase where there is no antifungals being taken? in the meantime, i have stopped taking my probiotics and antifungals till I feel a little better

This sounds like overkill, so yes, I’d say you’ve flooded your body with toxins. Are you taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate and if so at what amount?

You should put the probiotic back into your regimen but leave all antifungals and the liver flush alone for the time being. Drink lots of water and do not allow yourself to become constipated.

Please keep us posted.
    Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It sounds like you stirred up your liver and are experiencing liver symptoms. I would try out some milk thistle and molybdenum and/or other supplements to help aid the liver. The liver is the single most important factor in whether you feel good or bad while on the diet.

-raster

survivor619
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 10

I am taking molybedenumm aminio acid chelate, 4 pills per day at this time (since the severe die off started), and 1 milk thistle supplment per day. should I be taking more? I have been taking organic clear fibre from renew life to try and stay regular. should i be taking the bentonite clay with this (the detox drink listed in the clenase phase)?and i am taking 1 50 billion capsule daily of the renew life critical flora

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You might need more liver supplements and I would up the amount of milk thistle you take per day (2-4x more). There is a type of milk thistle I use called super milk thistle x that is more potent than regular milk thistle (more expensive too).

I would research additional liver products but not necessarily cleanses.

The clay is good for digestion and detoxing but I am unsure whether it is good for the liver specifically. Probiotics also do not relate to the liver as well.

Molybdenum protects the liver but I don’t believe it heals the liver from my knowledge.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘oops…..did I make the die off worse?’ is closed to new replies.