One of my posts in Curezone that have some value, imo !!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions One of my posts in Curezone that have some value, imo !!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Beat Candida 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #109512

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

    James,
    The naturopath world don’t understand this syndrome. At least, that is what they show me.
    I am not generalizing, but a group of those naturopath Drs are responsible for the confusion many candida sufferers have. They have created a mechanism to make money supported by the lack or response of the mainstream medicine.
    Here is the case, since candida is a troublemaker in any form, there are millions living with an excess of yeast single cells in the intestines generating metabolites that cause remote symptoms. These symptoms can be hundreds and differents depending of the case. These people get benefits of following a yeast reduction program, and these are the cases the naturopath world call cured. However, Candida Related Complex is a syndrome caused by antibiotic intake where the antagonistic friendly flora that impedes candida albicans morphogenesis is disturbed to the point the mutation begin. When this occurs, the immune suppression begins ( those who has an excess of yeast cells in the intestines have symptoms but no cell-mediated immune suppression ) I want you, my friend, understand it well.

    It is necessary the MUTATION to suppress the immune system. Yeast mono-cells release ” toxic ” metabolites but no MANNAN. MANNAN , that is responsible for the cell-mediated immunity suppression CRC patients have, is only released when the yeast mono-cells break to germinate. It is a part of the yeast cell wall. Those fragments of MANNAN cross the intestinal lining and bind with cooper in the blood causing a severe Th1 chronic immune suppression state. Then, you are left with a mucosal overgrowth ( intestinal and genital ) and with a chronic immune suppression state that impedes your treatment works.!

    Where, from the naturopath world, you find an explanation like this ??

    This syndrome is complicated and to understand it you need to study a lot. I have been doing it for 5 years intensely and always learn something new.

    I forgot, to complicate the things even more, MANNAN catabolization is very slow. It means it takes time to eliminate it from the blood even when you have managed to stop the morphogenesis in the intestines with an intensive antifungal treatment and flora restoration. Then, you may have ended with the infection with a heroic effort and still mannan is circulating in the blood causing the Th1 immune paralysis.

    This means you may stop the treatment before your Th1 be restored and you RELAPSE !!

    #109525

    Danny33
    Member
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

    Candida is indeed an extremely complex condition.

    It takes a massive amount of homework and patient experience for a doctor/naturopath to treat this disease effectively.

    Thanks for info Jorge.

    #109527

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

    Danny33;48046 wrote: Candida is indeed an extremely complex condition.

    It takes a massive amount of homework and patient experience for a doctor/naturopath to treat this disease effectively.

    Thanks for info Jorge.

    Danny,

    It is not too complicated for those who has an excessive amount of yeast in the intestines where candida albicans hasn’t mutated to a fungus form. Those people can treat it easy. They only need a yeast reduction program to reduce the yeast amounts. That is it.! However, for those like my case who were well and took antibiotics and suddenly got severely sick, the situation is very hard. Then you have to fight with a candida form that has cell penetration abilities and immune suppression power. This is the real syndrome. This is what is documented in the books.

    The battle is so hard because you don’t have very effective weapons, and your enemy is neutralizing your immune system and invading your cells.

    Jorge.

    #109543

    SueSullivan
    Member
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 108

    Very interesting explanation, Jorge. I saw you reference blood tests versus stool tests in an earlier post and you indicated that a fungal yeast infection wouldn’t show up in the stool but rather in the blood test (presumably the test identifies this compromised immunity).
    Would this mean that if my candida were diagnosed via stool sample, that I might have the easier to control infestation?

    #109544

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

    SueSullivan;48064 wrote: Very interesting explanation, Jorge. I saw you reference blood tests versus stool tests in an earlier post and you indicated that a fungal yeast infection wouldn’t show up in the stool but rather in the blood test (presumably the test identifies this compromised immunity).
    Would this mean that if my candida were diagnosed via stool sample, that I might have the easier to control infestation?

    Probably.!
    There is always mycelia and single cells present in an infection. An stool test is more likely to shows up single cells in stool than the mycelial colonies.

    What is definitive is the presence of immune complexes in blood, this shows the mutation occurred and you have the syndrome.

    Jorge.

    #109545

    stovariste
    Member
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 116

    does not blood test positive result shows up for all kind of infestation? Would not it show up as well for those that discover it in stool?

    In main website here its been written that most accurate test is a blood test actually.

    When my symptoms started first thing MD’s made was stool test for parasites, bacteria and yeast. Nothing showed up there. A year later, I suspected its candida, and after being on diet for a while and getting better I was still suspicious and I went to lab to make blood tests. It was positive, I’ve had doubled values of antibodies created as defensive mechanism.

    what were your values Jorge?

    #109557

    dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

    stovariste;48066 wrote: does not blood test positive result shows up for all kind of infestation? Would not it show up as well for those that discover it in stool?

    In main website here its been written that most accurate test is a blood test actually.

    When my symptoms started first thing MD’s made was stool test for parasites, bacteria and yeast. Nothing showed up there. A year later, I suspected its candida, and after being on diet for a while and getting better I was still suspicious and I went to lab to make blood tests. It was positive, I’ve had doubled values of antibodies created as defensive mechanism.

    what were your values Jorge?

    The immune defense against CRC is cell-mediated, no humoral. The antibodies aren’t the important tool in this test. It is the immune complexes.

    Jorge.

    #109559

    Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

    My Stool test came as : Many Yeast cells seen.
    My throat culture came back as : Heavy Candida Albicans.
    They refuse to do a blood test for me. In Ontario Canada most of the tests are covered by the Govt. if the doctor is writing it up.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘One of my posts in Curezone that have some value, imo !!’ is closed to new replies.