Once you cure candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Once you cure candida

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamHolst 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

Once you have your candida under control, and your feeling perfectly fine again, if god forbids if somehow it comes back from eating the wrong thing, or stress, would it come back gradually over time. Or right when it starts to come back it instantly back to the strength it was at its worst. Because if somehow it would comeback I think i would be able to battle it again if i just start to notice it coming back slowly? Anyone know? Thanks.

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

WilliamHolst wrote: Once you have your candida under control, and your feeling perfectly fine again, if god forbids if somehow it comes back from eating the wrong thing, or stress, would it come back gradually over time. Or right when it starts to come back it instantly back to the strength it was at its worst. Because if somehow it would comeback I think i would be able to battle it again if i just start to notice it coming back slowly? Anyone know? Thanks.

William,
    When I go off and eat something that was wrong…I know quickly. I get a burning in my tongue and signs of oral thrush come right away. I don’t know what happens to others. But I get a quick kick in the a$$ right away to know that I did something wrong. I don’t know about stress ets. But let me tell you the times I have cheated badly were under stress…UGH

We need strenght

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Once you have your infestation under control, and your feeling perfectly fine again, if god forbids if somehow it comes back from eating the wrong thing, or stress, would it come back gradually over time. Or right when it starts to come back it instantly back to the strength it was at its worst. Because if somehow it would comeback I think i would be able to battle it again if i just start to notice it coming back slowly? Anyone know?

If you’re talking about reaching a complete cure, this would be difficult to predict, William, since everyone is different, plus the causes for a recurrence can vary and would be part of the deciding factor as far as how the new infestation would present itself.

If you’re speaking of reaching a point where your symptoms have lessened to a large degree, Jackie has told you what feeding the Candida feels like at that point.

After you’re completely cured, it’s my belief that you should remember how you contracted Candida the first time. If you once again do the very thing that caused the original infestation, then there’s an excellent chance that it’s going to come back, why wouldn’t it after all if you’re repeating the same actions you did the first time?

There are a lot of people who have claimed that the protocol here on the forum can’t cure a Candida infestation completely because it sometimes returns, which they claim means it was never cured to start with. This is a ridiculous way of thinking; because, as I’ve explained before, if you have the flu, and you get over it in a few weeks, but get it again next year, does this mean that you were never cured from the original case of flu which you had last year? Of course it doesn’t mean that anymore than having a second Candida overgrowth means you never cured the first one, it’s just an ignorant, illogical assumption.

Able

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

It is possible to reach a “cure” and relapse. It is also possible to be cured and get the infection again. It all depends of many things. For instance, antibiotic intake (cause #1), a loaded immune system with toxins, heavy metals, an extremely bad diet, etc.
    You will need to be more responsible about your diet for the rest of your life. It doesn’t mean you need to be following the diet forever. For example, I used a lot of refined sugar since young, drank liters of soda, etc. This is something I will never do again. Instead of sugar, use Stevia, if you want to drink something regularly, find something without sugar added, and then.

The key is to take care of your health and don’t abuse with anything than can trigger the overgrowth. Still, you can have a life.
    Jorge.

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hey guys. Just a question. Can I drink a hal limon in a cup of water. How many lemons can i eat for detox my body? I´m on the strict diet. Thanks

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Healhy wrote: Hey guys. Just a question. Can I drink a hal limon in a cup of water. How many lemons can i eat for detox my body? I´m on the strict diet. Thanks

Whole lemon three times daily, same as the cleanse, more info here: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst997_Proper-and-Safe-Cleanse.aspx

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

WilliamHolst wrote: Once you have your candida under control, and your feeling perfectly fine again, if god forbids if somehow it comes back from eating the wrong thing, or stress, would it come back gradually over time. Or right when it starts to come back it instantly back to the strength it was at its worst. Because if somehow it would comeback I think i would be able to battle it again if i just start to notice it coming back slowly? Anyone know? Thanks.

The reactions will be immediate, varying in intensity depending on the severity of your case. But the actual infestation comes back slowly, with the symptoms gradually increasing. Its not like all your hard work will be undone with a few mistakes.

Anyway, this was how it was with my deep intestinal candida with leaky gut. After 3 months of hard work I went crazy and destroyed my body with anything I could find. The reactions were very noticable, but the candida only came back very slowly.

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

Okay excellent I can handle it if it comes back really slowly so I can battle it back. Just as long as it doesnt come back full force instantly that would be horrible.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Once you cure candida’ is closed to new replies.