On the go…?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Hi fellow yeast fighters!

I Need some ideas for quick snacks to bring on the go (especially when I am feeling hypoglycemic) . Right now I can’t have any diary or eggs.

HELP!

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

So far Jackie has gave some good recommendations on some other threads:

I take my food with me everywhere. I cut up a cucumber, peppers, celery, cauliflower etc. I put it in baggies. I boil eggs peal them and put them in baggies, I take a greek yogurt. I put an ice pack in the bottom of an insulated lunch bag. Put my yogurt and eggs close to the ice and pack a little sea salt…it is great. I also pack the same stuff to snack on during my son’s double headers. I don’t eat a lot of meat but I did find organic salmon that comes in these little pouches. In a pinch…when driving to Florida 15 hours I ate that.

Hope this helps. Good luck. It is hard at first but once you get in the hang of it (on on month 8) it just seems normal.

Jackie

Rachie2712
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 13

I cut up some celery and cucumber and dip in mashed avocado or cans of tuna are a good snack on the go.

captainamerica
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 13

These are good ideas guys but I think I get what this person is saying in that he or she is looking for something that is more portable. I personally need ideas for something that doesnt need refrigerated that can stay in the car all the time, (no placing it in the car and removing it.) I know almonds arent good and I used to keep them in the car. Is there any other sort of nut that is safe and doesnt have mold? Macadamia nuts etc?
    Thanks

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

i thought plain almonds are ok but u should soak them overnight or bake them 1st ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘On the go…?’ is closed to new replies.