On Stage 1, Issues with herbal teas…anyone else?

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas On Stage 1, Issues with herbal teas…anyone else?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fanbrits 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

KiwiCath29
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Hi There

I am on (very strict) Stage 1 and am finding problems with herbal teas.  Chamomile, peppermint, even Pau d cao, it seems to aggravate it.  The only tea I found that I had no probs with was an expensive licorice and peppermint.

We are told that certain herbal teas are OK, and have been sticking to the ones that are OK, (except for the very early days and had a green tea, by mistake, which coincidentally, did not notice any resulting issues!)

Has anyone got any info as to why this maybe? ‘Old’ tea, so that the bags may have contained with mould or dust, etc?  Maybe these had small traces of caffeine anyway (even though they claimed to be ‘caffeine free’..)

Am I making an error in even drinking them in the early stages of cleansing and wait until the candida is more under control, so just cut them all out?

Would be very interested in any feedback or from anyone else who had the same issues.

Many thanks

fanbrits
    Blocked
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

yeah i had the same

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘On Stage 1, Issues with herbal teas…anyone else?’ is closed to new replies.