On logic and foods that are the same but different

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions On logic and foods that are the same but different

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 59

Trying to figure out if I can reintroduce new foods that are just a different form of an existing food in my diet without having to worry about if it will feed the candida or cause a reaction.

Example, I’ve been eating cultured coconut meat since the beginning. Now, I know it’s cultured, but coconut flour bread is safe for the diet. So is it safe to assume that non-sweetened dried coconut flakes are safe, too? The serving size has less than one gram of sugar.

Is this reasoning seemingly sound? Am I doing this right? Thanks for any insight!

Javizy
    Replies: 945

I don’t think you need to worry about dried coconut feeding candida. If you didn’t have any sort of allergic/sensitivity reaction to the other form of coconut, it should be fine for your gut too. Watch out for sulphur dioxide though. It’s commonly used as a preservative (when it’s not in droplets of acid rain).

Hy
    Replies: 59

It’s {excitingly!} sulphur dioxide free!! Wooo! Thanks for the reply. 🙂

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

I’ve eaten organic coconut chips (dried coconut) and the only thing I get from them is die-off, so thread carefully with them (I guess they still do have a lot of oil in them).

Arijana

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘On logic and foods that are the same but different’ is closed to new replies.