omg baby has thrush on her tounge !

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions omg baby has thrush on her tounge !

This topic contains 24 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  hope4eva77 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

im freakin out right now my baby 18 months has a white /yellow coating on tounge and im scared .she is taking probiotics daily and not doing much else .i try to give her veggies and she eats brussel sproats and rutabaga also im trying to get hubby to stop giving her sweets its not every day but often enough he does and does not understand the seriousness of my health issue ether what should i do ?

any antifungals i can give a year and a half old baby ? she is 27 pounds and around 2ft tall

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

Oh no! I’m sorry to hear that. The probiotics seem like a very good start, and so does eating brussels sprouts and rutabaga. Those two vegetables are strong antifungals, so they should help if she’s eating them pretty regularly. It seems like she could have coconut oil, too, but I’m not sure what amount would be recommended. If anything, using it as cooking oil on her veggies should be fine, there are plenty of kids whose parents cook with coconut oil. Will she eat Greek yogurt?

hope4eva77

she probably wont eat plain greek yogurt but mayb if i sweeten with stevia ,she will eat the brussel sproats and rutabaga reg basis i can maybe give her a tea spoon of coconut oil in her water right ?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d start having a talk with your husband about sugar and how its bad for your health. Little kids should not be eating this stuff too, I look at it as a drug personally. Whenever I eat some white sugar it makes me feel really weird now. It hits me hard like caffeine or something.

-raster

shayfo

Yeah, or even melt the coconut oil (if you heat a spoon over a stove burner or under hot water and let the oil sit in the spoon for a minute after you’ve scooped it, it’ll melt without having to use a pan) and stir it into her yogurt, then add stevia and cinnamon or lemon juice.

hope4eva77

thanks Shayfo ill do that to .

Raster he knows how bad sugar is but he gives it to her anyway if she sees him eat it she will cry for it its a no win situation when he wont stop eating it .she eats the brussel sproat and rutabaga because i eat it also ,i can sneak sum coconut oil in her water and she is on probiotics if anyone has any other suggestions ill hear them ?

shayfo

Once you start making kefir, she can drink that. Orka’s kids have it every day, I think.

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

Your husband is being crazy…if he values eating sweets in front of his child more than his child’s (and YOUR) health, that’s pretty messed up. Maybe if you put it that way, he’ll stop being such a jerk.

hope4eva77

I know its ridiculous he dosent understand the importance of the matter ,he will not change his diet and like i said she will cry for it if she see him ,i can tell him dont eat around her but may be wasting my breath ,i just told him no more sweets for her so hopefully he will but who knows ,i told him hide the junk and that aint happen yet dosent make sense if i know where it is !its like a hopeless situation there he is to stubborn ,he dosent actually believe my diet needs to b so strict despite me explaining it to him and seeing me so sick !I dont know man .

i will give her kefir but i cant make it now its to cold in my house we cant afford 2 keep my kitchen at 70 to make it ,so ill have 2 wait on that .

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

hope4eva77;33996 wrote: im freakin out right now my baby 18 months has a white /yellow coating on tounge and im scared .she is taking probiotics daily and not doing much else .i try to give her veggies and she eats brussel sproats and rutabaga also im trying to get hubby to stop giving her sweets its not every day but often enough he does and does not understand the seriousness of my health issue ether what should i do ?

any antifungals i can give a year and a half old baby ? she is 27 pounds and around 2ft tall

I’d talk to your Baby Doc …. it’s probably Oral Thrush which baby doc’s treat all the time as it’s very common. You are doing well with the probiotics however, perhaps your baby’s doc would have some input on that part of the equation, along with whether or not she should even be given antifungals, even natural ones….again, it’s Oral Thrush with babies has been around since man arrived on earth, baby doc’s should have many of the answers you are looking for.

Many blessings to you and your lovelies and even more healing graces,

shayfo

My apartment has been colder than 70 degrees all winter, and my kefir still ferments, it just takes longer than it would otherwise.

shayfo

I do move the jar around, though; I put it on my dryer on top of the lint trap when we do laundry (heat seems to escape there), on the stove several inches from my steamer when I’m cooking, and in the bathroom when either me or my roommate takes a shower. I figure the little times of extra heat probably help it along.

hope4eva77

i guess i could call the doc they will probaly give her a nystatin though which i kinda didnt want her take unless absolute necessary ,but if it dosent go away i will call them .

my kitchen and bathroom stay at 55 and rest of house on 65 as long as we in the room or we put it at 55 so even if i move it around its still cold in here ! i may try it anyway though dryer is hot but in basement with no heat so i dont know if it will help

alexalgebra
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 643

I set mine right in front of the space heater and in the bedroom with me at night. I call them “my babies”, LOL

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

hope4eva77;34000 wrote: she probably wont eat plain greek yogurt but mayb if i sweeten with stevia ,she will eat the brussel sproats and rutabaga reg basis i can maybe give her a tea spoon of coconut oil in her water right ?

Hope, I’m so sorry to read this about your baby. Forget about the yogurt, concentrate on getting some coconut oil in her body. You can put a little in her food as well as her water.
    What are the probiotics she’s taking and what is the count?

Your husband is going to have to stop giving her sugar products.

Able

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘omg baby has thrush on her tounge !’ is closed to new replies.