Olive Oil or Coconut Oil?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Olive Oil or Coconut Oil?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jamesb 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

Are both equally fine on diet? I have been using just olive oil.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

You should be using both. Olive oil is fine for cooking, so is coconut oil, but you should be taking coconut oil by the teaspoon several times a day (up to at least a dozen) since it’s one of the strongest antifungals, plus it changes the environment of the intestines in favor of the treatment.

Able

winemom
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 45

ok ty

Disociada
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

You have probably heard that olive oil is extremely good for you, and not only great-tasting, but rich with nutrients.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Make sure it’s (extra) virgin olive oil though, and if possible organic to avoid pesticide residues. The refined stuff has few/none of the health benefits and a lot of toxic trash in it. Try to buy one in a dark bottle that isn’t sitting on a shelf saturated with light, and do your best to keep it away from light, heat and air when you’ve bought it.

A lot is written about the health benefits of certain oils, but as soon as they’re exposed to heat, light or air they rapidly spoil and become more toxic than healthful. Olive oil is really best for salads, but if you use it for cooking, try to do so at a low temperature and for a short cooking time.

Can I put in a question about coconut oil here? I’m looking to order one for after the cleanse, and I’ve found a brand called Coconoil which is reasonably priced. It’s says no pesticides and no industrial refining processes like deodorising. Should be suitable for the diet, right?

JohnnyPonny
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 39

Bought this:

http://www.iherb.com/Nutiva-Organic-Extra-Virgin-Coconut-Oil-54-fl-oz-1-6-L/7311?at=0

A littel more expensive, but you get more for your money.

Javizy

JohnnyPonny wrote: http://www.iherb.com/Nutiva-Organic-Extra-Virgin-Coconut-Oil-54-fl-oz-1-6-L/7311?at=0

A littel more expensive, but you get more for your money.

Only $28? It’s £28 on Amazon. Supplements are just as inflated in price. This diet must be so much easier in the US… Hopefully the health food craze there starts to catch on here now that everyone is dying of degenerative diseases like Americans. I’d say I can’t believe the UK is 3rd in the world for obesity now if I didn’t open my eyes when I go out.

Organic Nutiva and Coconoil work out just about the same price, so I’m gonna go with the Coconoil. It comes in three smaller tubs, so I can keep it fresher for longer.

jamesb
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 43

Javizy

Try E-bay for your organic virgin coconut oil, they are smaller tubs but I do believe they are better value for money, the seller I buy from is called fmavco2005 3 x 460g tubs for £23 and post free, is amazon?

Javizy

jamesb wrote: Javizy

Try E-bay for your organic virgin coconut oil, they are smaller tubs but I do believe they are better value for money, the seller I buy from is called fmamco2005 3 x 460g tubs for £23 and post free, is amazon?

Amazon is £25.49 for 3 x 460g organic tubs with free shipping. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002DFJ678/ It sound like the white-lidded version is organic too, but the farmers can’t afford to get certified, whereas the green-lidded ones are certified by 3 different organisations.

jamesb

The product I get is green lidded

jamesb

I got the sellers name wrong its fmavco2005

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Olive Oil or Coconut Oil?’ is closed to new replies.