Olive leaf, homeopathics? Cleanse serously not going to happen…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Olive leaf, homeopathics? Cleanse serously not going to happen…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

teacupmama
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 1

Is olive leaf an effective antifungal? Also what about the homeopathic liquids such as Aqua Flora, Candida, High Potency 9, Multi-Strain Candida Formula? I have been on a candida diet for years and take antifungals and probiotics but my symptoms come back as soon as I go off the diet. I suspect heavy metals from years of working with mercury… I have tried to do cleanses and failed as my low blood sugar makes me sooo sick and crabby and I have too many people relying on me not being sick as a dog. Seriously, can you get candida free without the cleanse? I just cant do it.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The cleanse doesn’t kill most or all of the candida; the diet is what kills most of the candida…so you’ve got the wrong idea about that.

What is your diet like and what supplements are you taking?

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Olive leaf, homeopathics? Cleanse serously not going to happen…’ is closed to new replies.