Okay, putting together my strategy.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Okay, putting together my strategy.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fizzlex 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fizzlex
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 24

Well, some of you may have seen my other posts about the 20-30+ symptoms/autoimmune diseases I have acquired in the past 6 years from leaky gut. I am going to have to be on stage 1 (all veggies with eggs) for quite some time. 12 months minimum, my gut is shot. So with that being said, here are some things I have bought to get started with:

Molybdenum
    Milk Thistle
    Nettle Leaf Tea
    Swedish Bitters
    Chia Seeds
    Vitamin C
    Renewlife Fibersmart (Organic Flax Seed, L-Glutamine, Guar Gum Seed, FOS, Fennel Seed, Slippery Elm Bark, Marshmellow root, Triphala, 400+ CFU L, Acidophilus, B. Bifidum, B. Infantis).
    BarleyMax detoxification blend
    Candizyme or Candex, not sure yet
    Ginger Root supplement
    Dandelion Root supplement
    Garlic supplement
    Grape Seed Extract
    SF277
    Renewlife Ultimate Flora 50 Billion
    Essential vitamins (A, B, D, E, etc)
    Biotin
    Aloe Vera
    Caprylic Acid
    Coconut Oil supplement

Now, I don’t plan on adding everything together at one time. What I what to do is start the strict diet, and do only Vitamin C, Fibersmart, Garlic, Milk Thistle, Molybdenum, Barleymax, Nettle Leaf, Swedish Bitters, SF277 and Probiotics.

After 4 weeks, I will add Biotin, Chia Seeds, Ginger Root, Dendelion Root, GSE, Essential vitamins.

Also, one question, I need to find a good mineral supplement, any suggestions? Anything else I’m missing for leaky gut? Thanks

bouncygal
    Topics: 32
    Replies: 100

Molybdenum- apparently i got told that this is good to take for die off, as long as it lasts and not an ever day thing.

SunnyCO
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 11

I find that for any condition I am trying to treat, I use herbs, vitamins, and a homeopathic. Newton Homeopathic has a great candida homeopathic. There is also one called Aqua Flora which I have not tried yet. Supplement any of these along whith your current treatment. Homeopatics work differently and will not effect other things you are currently taking. Good Luck

SueSullivan
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 108

Double check the ingredients on your candizyme and candex. I could kick myself for buying expensive candida remedies with detrimental ingredients. Cellulase is one that’s bad that I can remember off the top of my brainfogged head.

Ruffian
    Participant
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 72

I bought something called Glutagenics by Metagenics off of Amazon for my leaky gut. I’d add that too.

fizzlex
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 24

Thanks for the replies. I found cellulase was in Candex as well?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Okay, putting together my strategy.’ is closed to new replies.