oils?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dr95pepper
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

what are the oils everyone is talking about? what are they and what is the purpose of each of them? where can i buy them?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

dr95pepper wrote: what are the oils everyone is talking about? what are they and what is the purpose of each of them? where can i buy them?

On the Candida diet the best oils to use for cooking are coconut oil, olive oil, and sesame seed oil. The major difference between the three is the fact that coconut oil is an antifungal and the others aren’t.

But if you’re speaking of oil of oregano, this is a powerful antifungal which can be purchased at vitamin shops and online.
    http://www.amazon.com/N-American-Herb-Spice-Oreganol-Oregano/dp/B0002BB68W/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1320512602&sr=1-3

Able

dr95pepper

yes the oil of oregano? what is the purpose of that and what other oils that are used and what are the properties?

Able900
    Spectator

I just told you the purpose of each in the last post. Oil of oregano and coconut oil are antifungals which means they will destroy the Candia. The others are cooking oils, but so is coconut in addition to being an antifungal. I don’t know how else to word this to make it clearer. I also told you that you can buy oil of oregano and coconut oil online as well vitamin and health stores. I even posted a link. Did you read all of the last post?

What do you mean by properties? They’re oils, that means they contain the essense of their name; i.e. ‘coconut’ ‘olive’ ‘oregano’

dr95pepper

sorry, i misunderstood. ive been reading alot of material and had gotten some to the information confused.

Able900
    Spectator

dr95pepper wrote: sorry, i misunderstood. ive been reading alot of material and had gotten some to the information confused.

No problem, doc. Just slow down the processing of information, otherwise you’re just wasting your time with all the reading at one time. It’ll all start to blur together in your mind. Just take one subject matter at a time and get used to that before moving on.

Able

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘oils?’ is closed to new replies.