oil pulling which coconut oil

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions oil pulling which coconut oil

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lesleyf 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Lesleyf
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

After being on the candida diet for nearly four months now, I’m still having a reaction to something I’m eating and I can not pinpoint the cause can anyone help apart from all the veg and salad fish chicken and beef “sometimes” I add coconut milk to my recipes could it be that I also now have the coconut bread the recipe that was recommended on the forum and also I drink redbush tea and also peppermint tea.
    I have oral thrush on my tounge which dosen’t seem to want to go I’m going to start the oil pulling tomorrow does anyone have any suggestions of a good oil to use ? because virgin coconut oil is solid based.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Coconut oil isn’t solid based when it’s kept in a warm environment. You don’t have to literally heat the oil on a stovetop, but for example, if I keep the oil closed in a pantry, it remains solid, but if I move it into my kitchen, it turns liquid after a few days or less. Tropical Traditions and “Living Foods” by Garden of Life are both good brands. Try to find a brand which stores the oil in a glass container and be sure the label reads “virgin” which is more important that organic.

You mentioned having reactions to “something” – what type of reaction are you speaking of, is it a Candida symptom or an allergic reaction?

Able

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

it’s solid at first, but once you chew it for 10 seconds, it turns into liquid and you can swish it around in your mouth easily.

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Lesleyf;32125 wrote:
    I have oral thrush on my tounge which dosen’t seem to want to go I’m going to start the oil pulling tomorrow does anyone have any suggestions of a good oil to use ? because virgin coconut oil is solid based.

It has an extremely low melting temp, no worries – put a spoonful in your mouth and let it melt like an ice cube while you start swishing things around. I would imagine extra virgin Coconut oil would be the best but, you could even oil pull with extra virgin Olive Oil if you wished and it would pull lots of toxins out as man kind has used this method for thousands of years. My hunch is sticking with EV Coconut Oil is probably the best since it contains the active properties which we are trying to get into our bodies anyway. Might as well let those same antifungal properties work for you while pulling due to thrush would make the most sense to me.

Swish Swish Swish away!!….

(I enjoy it too as I actually like the flavor of EVCO so it’s hard to remember NOT to swallow!!)

Another thing with EVCO is using it in hot oat bran which makes the oat brans mouth feel almost seem more like regular oatmeal with butter kind of mouth feel to it. A little dash of sea salt and cinnamon to your pleasure and off you go…..I use hemp milk after it’s cooked but, just a little. Not looking to drown it out or cool it down too much…. yummy and a good way to get more EXCO into your body, rather than just scoop down spoonfuls, ya know?

Blessings.

Lesleyf
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

Able900;32131 wrote: Coconut oil isn’t solid based when it’s kept in a warm environment. You don’t have to literally heat the oil on a stovetop, but for example, if I keep the oil closed in a pantry, it remains solid, but if I move it into my kitchen, it turns liquid after a few days or less. Tropical Traditions and “Living Foods” by Garden of Life are both good brands. Try to find a brand which stores the oil in a glass container and be sure the label reads “virgin” which is more important that organic.

You mentioned having reactions to “something” – what type of reaction are you speaking of, is it a Candida symptom or an allergic reaction?

Able

Thanks for getting back to me yes this is the coconut oil that I have been using. To cut a long story short I had candida for the first time ten years ago I went to see a nutritionist within six months I had it under control. I have had a few flare ups. September last year it came back I was really Ill went straight back on the diet and went to see a candida expert or so called paid him lots of money and basically feel I have got know where but at the same time I HAVE LOST OVER TWO STONE! really do not want to loose anymore as I said Im on the stict diet although have now found out I shouldnt be eating butternut squash any ideas whith foods that maintain your weight protien and carbohydrates etc. …Oh and all of my reacations are to do with candida dry sore throat tounge thrush oh and sick of this diet but we havent got a choice have we..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘oil pulling which coconut oil’ is closed to new replies.