***Oil Pulling…does it work***

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions ***Oil Pulling…does it work***

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

wplush808
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

Hi everyone, I’m new to oil pulling?

What kind of health benefits have you experience from doing this? How long does it take to see results?

Thanks.

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

hi.
    I tried this for a week but got lazy and gave it up lol but in that one week a mercury filling just dropped out lol and my teeth felt really clean and healthy. i must get back to it as it is highly recommended and it was used in ancient times to cure sickness. you have nothing to los by doing it. let us know how you get on. i used virgin sesame oil.

wplush
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Today is my third day….i can’t really say I feel any different but I’ll keep it up. I heard it suppose to be good for your oral health correct?

I’m trying to figure out why oil though?

Chilli
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 28

I’ve been oil pulling for almost 7 weeks. I did it mainly to help remove toxins during die off.

I use either virgin coconut oil or sunflower oil.. Traditionally it is supposed to be sunflower or sesame.

I have definitely noticed cleaner teeth and less inflammation of my gums. My gums used to bleed every time I brushed my teeth but no longer do.

As for any other health benefits, i can’t honestly say as I don’t know what to attribute to the diet or the oil pulling!

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

I found/find the oil pulling to be very benificial. I use coconut oil. I found my teeth are so much whiter, my gums healthier…but most of all it really seemed to kick the snot out of my oral thrush with some help from Kefir of course. I was doint it 3 times a a day for 20 – 30 minutes. I don’t do it as often now but as soon as I have a flare up I start up full strength.

I would recommend it 🙂

Hope this helps.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Do you have oral thrush and are you following the protocol? Oil pulling won’t work by itself if you haven’t cured the infestation in your gut as well…its most effective if you follow the protocol and do oil pulling at same time.

Do you have candida or am just interested in it for other reasons?

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘***Oil Pulling…does it work***’ is closed to new replies.