Oh no what do I do about

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Oh no what do I do about

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

theresa49638
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 27

I have a major UTI, can I take a antibiotic being on my Dilfucan and diet?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

theresa49638 wrote: I have a major UTI, can I take a antibiotic being on my Dilfucan and diet?

Hello, Theresa. Sorry but I just saw this post and noticed no one had replied to you.

I just wrote a post about antibiotics to Mirageman yesterday (below).

If you have to take the antibiotics, probiotics are the ticket to get through it with the least amount of trouble. Let me know exactly what you’re taking now in the way of a probiotic. All you probably need to do is just raise the amount.

You’ll want to take the probiotics at least 2 to 3 hours before and 2 to 3 hours after an antibiotic to be sure you’re getting the full benefit of both. If you take them together you’ll just cancel out the probiotic because the antibiotics will destroy them.

You’ll want to do the same thing with kefir.

A natural option is cranberry extract capsules or pure powder. Cranberry works in part by preventing bacteria from adhering to the bladder. The condensed tannins or proanthocyanidins adhere to the tiny hairs of the bacterial surface, changing the structure of the bacteria and preventing bacteria from implanting in the bladder wall. Researchers discovered chemical changes caused by cranberry juice create an energy barrier that keeps the bacteria from getting close to the urinary tract lining in the first place.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Oh no what do I do about’ is closed to new replies.