Official Kefir guidance

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Official Kefir guidance

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Faith 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

I’m looking for the starting point for making homemade kefir, and there are just too many posts about kefir for me to sort through. The forum’s ‘Index of posts’ does not have a post dedicated to kefir. There’s one post about kefir in the recipe section of the forum, and that has a link to Dom’s kefir web site. Is Dom’s site the official guidance for making kefir? I see mention of different types of grains — milk kefir-grains, water kefir-grains, etc. Which grains are you all using?

Thanks

Faith
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 87

Hey, I’m excited for you that you are beginning your Kefir!! You can do it!! Plus, it’s a cheap way to make your own probiotic!! 🙂

I guess it depends on you which one you want to try? I can’t handle any dairy, so I use SKG-Sugar Kefir Grains.

Yes, I found the help I needed on Dom’s sight too. There is so much information out there it is really hard to sort through! It took me a long time to finally get my grains going too, but now they are working great!

I like the water ones also because milk can kind of get expensive, but…if I could, I would love to do the milk grains! Lord willing someday when I’m better, I will try those out!

You can also email the guys over at Dom’s which is what I ended up doing, and they really helped me! I did write a post on it. https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4155_My-Sugar-Water-Kefir-Success-StoryFinally.aspx

Don’t know if that will help any but I hope so!! 🙂 Hope you will try soon! The faster you get started on them the better!!! 🙂

Best of success to you! 🙂

faith

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Official Kefir guidance’ is closed to new replies.