off the wagon help !

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions off the wagon help !

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

hey so i started the diet and fell off completely !im soo mad at myself it hurts !i did well all day woke up with eggs and spinach omelet no cheese ,cucumbers for lunch and soup i made myself with chicken broth made from drumsticks and water and cabbage ,spinach,garlic and Onion then when to work (i work third shift 11-7;30 am ) and the Christmas party was full of delightful desserts and food ! i told people im on a diet which they of course look at me like im silly since its Christmas im not fat and everyone normally indulges around this time i says,yeah but its a health issue i have eating certain foods causes pain but i eventually gave in and ate lasagna and all types of goodie desserts ! immediately after words my bladder burned like hell and i was in alot of pain for the rest of the night ,it seems to me my problem is late night eating i can do very well during the day when im busy but at work when i get a lil down time or at home when watching a movie all i want is chocolate ! im very angry with myself for continuing to give in to my cravings i have a full protocol written out of what i need to do and buy and i cant stay on the diet knowing if i dont i wont get better and if i dont get better i cant even think about having a second child !! im just really upset with myself i know what i need to do and have antifungals and getting l glutamate for cravings i have probiotics udos choice 30 billion in my freezer which i plan on taking 4 life but dont want to load up on them untill better ,i have been sick since the birth of my 18 month old daughter and eventually been diagnosed with ic and pudendal neuralgia based on symptoms which i believe could very well be candida to make things worse i was givin antibiotics unnecessarily just to see if i felt better ! i have had constant yeast infections,uti like pain with no infection cultured ,yeast infection vulva pain with no infection cultured ,a very deep bladder pain that burns and hurts very badly this is my worst symptom ,brain fog ,fatigue,thrush in my mouth and constant sore throat ,diareha and constipation , and stomach pains i sometimes get chest pain also which scares me im only 26 ,thanks so much for listening to me rant on i appreciate all of your advice !

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

If you fall off the wagon, as you say, the only thing you can do is to climb back on and try again. It’s that simple. As you stay on the diet, your body will slowly adapt to lesser carbs and sugar than it’s used to, and the diet will slowly become easier. But you need to stay on it long enough for this change to take place.

It sounds like you need a protocol to follow. Read the forum’s protocol linked below, maybe it’ll give you some ideas, or you may decide to follow it. If you do decide to use this as your protocol and want a copy of the forum diet, just let me know by private message. It’s free.
    The Protocol

Able

hope4eva77

thanks yeah i read your protocol & wrote down exactly what antifungals and what i was going to do i also wrote down alot of recipes and am going to continue to write recipes down do u know what dose of glutamate i should take ?

hope4eva77

i just feel like im so weak i know i need to do this my cravings are so overpowering and its so tough with my fam not on the diet with me there is just no way around the temptation i know what i have 2 do im just so overwhelmed

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

hope4eva77;31653 wrote: i just feel like im so weak i know i need to do this my cravings are so overpowering and its so tough with my fam not on the diet with me there is just no way around the temptation i know what i have 2 do im just so overwhelmed

Follow the directions on the container.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘off the wagon help !’ is closed to new replies.