Oatmeal and suet????

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Oatmeal and suet????

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kty 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kty
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 17

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me I can have oatmeal and suet (vegi if needs be). one of my favorite xmas dishes consists of oatmeal, suet and onion. If I can have these it would possibly save xmas for me!! I’m into week 3 of the plan and am getting really bored of the food I’m eating, its getting quite frustrating. Yesterday I was invited out with friends for a drink but I said no because all I could drink was water. 🙁

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would eat oat bran instead…oat bran contains the healthy part of the oat; the part without starch or gluten. You can eat it throughout the diet.

Or if you ate oatmeal one day, it won’t set you back more than a few hours/days at the most.

-Raster

kty
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 17

Thanks Raster, I’ll try the recipe with the Oat bran instead. Any Ideas on the Suet? And am I allowed any form of milk at all. I quite fancy trying oat bran porridge but need a substitute for the cows milk. Thanks again to you and Able for all the help your both giving me. Im sure Ill get the hang of it eventually lol. x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Oatmeal and suet????’ is closed to new replies.