Nystatin, sf722 and systematic fungus

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Nystatin, sf722 and systematic fungus

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  moochpb 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

I have been taking Nystatin for one week now, I had two days of die off but not that bad, maybe for a few hours. That makes me think my yeast levels are getting better? Because when I first started fungals four months ago, not as strong also, and experienced horrible die off for 5 days. Anyway, as far as I know Nystatin stays and targets the gut yeast?. I feel like I have a sinus infection constantly and have had them every month or two months. I m thinking its fungus, Idk why no one cultured my nasal passages especially after surgery. Question is will sf722 work for the systematic part of my yeast? Like my Nose? Thanks

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

You can sniff some nystatin a few times a day and that should get rid of the sinus infection. Worked for me after I got one from taking s boulardii. I just discovered the tablet form of nystatin contains sugar. I’m switching to the powder as there is differing opinion out there as to if the tablets provide a lasting cure. Dr Truss says yes, Dr. Stoll says no, only powder works. What form are you on? I would think sf722 w/ nystatin would kill both the intracellular form and intestinal. I’m going to do nystatin powder and coconut oil since the new sf722 contains beef and I’m sensitive to that.
    -MGL

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

Oh regarding sniffing – shake the bottle and just sniff the dust. That should work, no need to do lines, but that won’t hurt you either 😉

moochpb

ok thanks, I will try that for sure.

Laurie210
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

I was wondering what amount of Nystatin you are both are taking? I was taking 2 pils 500,00 each and now went to 4.

moochpb

I just started taking six 500,000 tabs. Do you feel like its working yet?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Nystatin, sf722 and systematic fungus’ is closed to new replies.